Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone get this feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Jul 2, 2009.

1. You don't like to toke because alot more people are doing it now adays, i mean i toke once or twice everyday and hear like little kids trying pot now adays and im just like man its not like a novelty item anymore. :( When i was 14 or 15 i started toking and people at my school were like woah man your a pothead now. I guess what i am asking is do you think pot is losing its "coolness".

2. I hope it does lose its "coolness". If you smoke to be cool then you dont deserve cannabis.

3. word.

4. I dont think that to most people weed ever had a "coolness" to it well besides like the first few times. But once you start smoking somewhat regularily you realize that its not just "the cool thing to do" but you realize something more in weed itself that you like and it might not be the same thing for everyone but like everyone could find a different thing in smoking weed that appeals to them. I just ralized i started to ramble a bit hope that makes sense lol

5. Who gives a shit if it looses its "coolness"? I think its great that more people are getting into it and seeing that its not as bad as the government says.

6. I'm not toking with a BUNCH OF PEOPLE at once as much as i used to...usually no more than 2 or 3, and its usually pretty casual (not big fat blunts like i used to)....however, sometimes i will go all out

7. I think OP means "exclucivity" not "coolness"..idk lol...

8. WTF Dude! are you smoking to be cool? or cause you like it?! :confused:

9. I love threads that equate getting high with being cool.

10. I just like getting high fuck what everyone else is doing.

11. iTS GREAT THAT MORE PEOPEL ARE ACCEPTING AND GIVING IT A TRY, BUT A LOT PROBABLY DO IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT FOR THOSE REASONS

12. If you don't feel like smoking pot because more people are doing it nowadays, then you are obviously only doing it to be different, or stick out from the crowd. Now that it's 'mainstream' pots not cool anymore right? Who gives a rats ass how many kids are smoking it these days, do you really care? Weed makes me relaxed and helps me deal with anxiety/back pain, the fact that there are millions of people out their using it as well as I and that number growing constantly, doesn't take away from the experience.

Good job posting this in apprentice though, that's all I have to say.

13. If you smoke weed to be "cool"...you dont deserve to be smoking.
    You smoke for the high..not to fit in.

14. i just do it because i want to, i don't care about how many people come up to me and say, "hey man you a stoner that's sweet! lets smoke it up some time" and i never do because i don't want to smoke weed for other people.
    i do it because its something i like

edit: well i do smoke with them if they're bring the weed

15. I only smoke so I can fit in with the cool kids.

seriously who cares man just enjoy your buds

16. This is what I was thinking