does anyone ever get sick of the pieces they have.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by AnthonyTinadio, Apr 2, 2011.

1. i mean like bored. not necessarly sick. but idk. i switch pieces once a month i got about 5+ but idk i just feel like bored with them now..... ive made homemade bongs and i also got a glass bong. so yeah idk. lol

2. no man... never. gotta be grateful for that shit. some kids smoke out of pipes made out of toilet paper rolls and foil...

3. true man. idk i just want somthing new. like an acrylic bong. or a good vape idk. im just blah with the pieces i got. a big part for toking up for me is the piece.

4. Personally, no. Sometimes I want more, but I love my pieces. I would just get something you really REALLY like, then you probably wont get sick of it because its just that awesome.

5. A lot of people grow tired of their pieces.

I see it a lot more common with heady or high end glass collectors. When you understand what is out there in the boroworld (lol) you get to see so many pieces being made every day that you would like to try.

You may have a piece that is your daily driver, one you really like the way it hits and is great, and definitely keep around. But it's easy to sell or trade high end glass which usually keeps its value, so it's easier to get something new.

Buying new pieces and testing out new ways to smoke is all the fun in collecting in my opinion, something not everyone can appreciate.

6. What pieces do you have, i could never get board of my stemline, its just way tooo fucking awesome.

7. i have a idk sterdy thick glass bong. glass mini spoon pipe. glass chillum. metal mushroom keychain pipe. my dugout w big cig one hitter. little half cigarette metal one hitter. ceramic bong. regualr metal pipe. a sneak a toke pipe. and a deer antler pipe. made from a chunk of antler its dope.

8. Dude i feel like that, but my problem is i don't have to much cash layin around haha, i want to get like a good tripple or 5 chamber bubbler, and a nice bong with a perc, and an ash catcher, and yeah i could keep naming the stuff i want haha

9. i think you have to step up your glass bro, some really basic smoking tools.

10. Get a few and switch it up every time you smoke, cause otherwise you better be strapped with $