Does anyone ever bond with their pets when you're high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by CannabisCarnage, Aug 26, 2010.

1. That's cute. Mone of my dogs can understand the concept of fetch. xD

2. Oh to add to what I said earlier I have several animals.

Yellow Lab 4-6 years named Bailey. She has had four litters of puppies before I got her so she is super mellow.

A miniature pinscher named Roxy. A little yipper bitch but she is cute. This is what they look like.

[​IMG]

Also 8 chickens whom I can always rely on for some munchies.

3. My dog rosie, she's about.. 6 years old or so, I lost count. Her previous owners abused her and we rescued her when she was less than a year old. I'll try and find some of her baby pics but not till I visit my parents house. Anyways, here's some pics and videos I just took. I don't think the sound works for some reason. Oh yeah, and the last video, she failed at the trick multiple times. She usually noms on it pretty hard but I guess she didn't like the treats. Some sketchy pretzels I had. She likes pizza rolls better :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKb_0XommB4"]YouTube - 0828001709.3g2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6ChBFEq8I"]YouTube - 0828001710.3g2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxF3c9OEH2Y"]YouTube - 0828001711.3g2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzjwpYfMpQ"]YouTube - 0828001712.3g2[/ame]

4. #84 1Trismegistus1, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010

Let me ask you this though, would you rather live "alot longer", say 130 years, and only get to go limited distances outside of your house a few hours a day and have everything provided for you, or would you rather live 60 years and do whatever you want and make your own life even if it means hardship and potentially being killed before that 60 years is up (the things all humans face). I think any person would pick option 2

edit: I don't hate on bird owners, I just personally feel a bird should be free to fly around, it's a bit different for land animals, but birds are made to live in the sky ya know?

5. D'aww. That's cute. :)
    I love little dogs like that. Lols. Then again I loved my polar bear dog, too. haha.

Damnn. She's cute. :)
    I'mma have to borrow her, too, and cuddle with her. xD
    We rescued my little dog. He's skittish, now. And he cowers when you go to pet him. :/

6. Found more pictures of my dog. :)

Attached Files:

7. THE FIRST PICTURE WHERE HE'S WEARING THE HAT IS REALLY CUTE. :hello:

8. Thanks. :D
    I have a picture somewhere of me on the floor hugging him and it's fuckin' adorable. Lost it in the move tho. D:

9. NOOOOOOO! I'm sorry. :(

10. I give my pets love all of the time! But when I'm stoned, if I'm alone, I will cuddle with them and talk to them while I play with their fur because it's enjoyable. Or I'll play and talk with them like they're a baby. I love my pets, just ten times more baked. :p

11. i like him

it looks like he has siamese ears with the goat beside him.

12. It's okay dokay. :/
    I miss him, though.

Haha exactly. That's what I do. Lols.

13. here are some more picture of my dearest ziggy, and my other pets...(ouch, that sounds harsh lol)

ziggy is the fatty grey kitty, she loves boxes no matter how big they are, we gutted a sixpack box so the beer holder things werent in there and she tried to fit in, she kind of started to make it work, but the walls gave out.

roxy (by the way looking at this thread made me realize this is a very generic dog name lol) any ways she is the german sheppard, we found her up north, she was withering away, some one just left her for dead. it looks like she was used for breeding and then ditched. we didnt even have a choice wether or not we could bring her home, she flat out jumped into the window of our car. but we were bringing her home any ways...so she really didnt have too lol.

bruno is my other fat pet. we bought bruno at a very shitty petstore, so we are not 100% sure what kind of dog she is, and every one has there own theory, but her lable just said "male mutt", we thought she was a boy because of that, so we named her bruno. every one freaked the fuck out when she got her first doggy period LMFAO. but yeah, we got her fixed, and the vet gave her dog steroids that made her stupid fat. i can use her as a table for a short while.

i have another cat, but she like hiding, and hates cameras, so i only really have pictures of her ass (from running away from the camera) but the search for a good picture continues, so i will post one soon.

EDIT: the picture of bruno is very funny and makes me laugh my ass off every time i see it. she is very self concious (sp?) and also hates cameras.

Attached Files:

14. Aww! That's funny, though. Lols. Doggie prob felt hella good and sick. And confused. Lols.

hahaha. that's me. don't worry. it's like that with me when it comes to introducing my pets. lols. this is prince, and my other pets. XD

15. anyone like fishes ? gotta feed my friends fishes so i'll take a few pics. Brand new fishes and tank and a whole bunch of em

16. aw. pigs. I have two, one Guinea pig, the other one Lizzy Bitch(I know this probably sounds horrible but She does respond to that, I got her a pet smart and she always bites and chatters her teeth, she isn't friendly at all. Guinea pig is the best though.) I'm so nervous that guinea pig is getting close to her d-day. Shes so boney(they constantly have food and water) She's only five.

But on a lighter note, your post made me think of futurama.
    I haven't felt much of anything since my guinea pig died. - bender.
    Edit: from the V-giny episode.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My baby girl:]

I always feel like I catch even more of her vibes after I smoke. Shes such a sweetheart:]

18. aww I just wanna pick her up and squeeze her!!:D:D:smoke: