Does anyone ever bond with their pets when you're high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by CannabisCarnage, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Not the animal high. But when you, yourself, have smoked a bowl or so, ever just bond with your pet? I dunno if it's just me. But this me and my former dog, Zeus. It was hard to get a picture of him cause all I have is my phone and he never stays still.

The first picture is him as a puppy. He was pretty small. And this picture is like, September of 2009. Haha. The next one is kinda him in the middle of his growth. Then there's a picture of me trying to catch him from like February of 2010. My stepdad is sending me other pictures that he has taken that I don't have. But when we moved back to Florida two months ago he had to stay in Oregon. He's a Great Pyrenees and they're snowy mountain dogs. D: I loved that dog. He'll be three on September 24th, I believe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

He still grew after that, actually. Filled out quite a bit and maybe a little bit taller. I was in my summer hide out: the room downstairs with now windows. No A/C in Oregon during the summer is brutal. It gets extremely hot. Haha.

[​IMG]

And that's just me these days. Haha. Summer time in Florida.

Post pictures of you and your pet. But tell me about a time you've bonded with them. Or if I'm just crazy. Haha. Your opinion! Share 'em.

2. Hey my dogs name is Zeus too!

3. Aww. :)
    What kinda dog?

4. #4 EASYlivin, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    Haha in that 3rd picture your doggy looks HUGE. he looks so furry. Youre both pretty cute I must say:rolleyes:

Did you make those bracelets? Im sporting some as well from working at summer camp!

Heres my dog snickers the first month we got her
    [​IMG]

heres my dog snickers during winter break 09' [​IMG]

and heres me rolled up bout to blaze winter 09'!
    [​IMG]

5. I want some more pics of you

6. Haha nicee. Yeah I made em. And I've got a pic of my necklace to upload. I melted glass at a friend's and made it. haha.

7. Your dog's hella cute. :)

8. if our dogs had puppies it wouldnt even be fair how cute they would be:D

9. Heres my boy, Zeus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Awww! He's precious! :)

Hella! :3

11. i second this request :)

12. We got a dog named Deezel. Gorgeous looking pit and sweet as hell, I'll try to get some pics of him. But I have weird reactions with animals when I am high. I swear they don't "sense" me. I was about to make a post seeing if anyone is the same way.

I can never sneak up on my dog. Even when he is sleeping, he hears me coming and wakes up and wants to play. Unless I am stoned. He never seems to know. There have been several times where I walked into the room and he growled cause I scared him.

The neighbors have this little ankle biter too. Whenever he is out running around, he is too skittish to come close. It'll spot me a few houses down, bark, and not get close. I was out on my porch one day, baked, and the dog comes skipping down the street. Owners let it run around which I can't stand, but anyway, it's coming down and doesn't even see me. I wasn't hiding in the least, just standing there. Doesn't even see me til it get literally 2 feet in front of me. When it was me, it froze, started shaking, peed a little, and ran off.

Dogs just don't vibe me when I am high. When I am not though, they're usually my best friend and they won't leave me alone. Same thing usually happens with our cat.

13. Fuckin ankle biters. I hate them. :smoking: get a real dog

14. Yeah, I can't stand them either. Not only does it bark so annoyingly, but they let it out unleashed for hours. Too many times I almost had my arm dislocated from our pit trying to eat the thing.

15. Haha damn. Drop kick that thing. xD I'm kidding. Please don't. Sometime I wished animals would leave me alone. xD It sucks being constantly bugged to play.

16. I love running around with my dog while high. Unfortunately I have no pics of him, but if you have a good imagination. He is a mix of Chiuhaha and Dachshund.

17. I took Shrooms and hung out with my cat. He was one amazing little creature that night(still is though). I looked into his eyes for a few minutes and felt a very deep connection/love with him.

Attached Files:

18. I get high. My beagle eats the stems...

19. nope unfortunately i only have a bird. even tho i cherish his life and he is cute. All he does is stare at me as i walk by the cage like he wants to kill me. That soulless deathly gaze that only birds can do. :(

20. I've been there. Haha. I know exactly what you mean.