Does anyone ever bond with their pets when you're high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by CannabisCarnage, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Aww! She's adorable. :3
    You should give her a gint hug and a kiss for me. :)

aww. :(
    i'm sorry. that's sad. D:
    but it sounds like you guys had a good relationship. :D

:3
    That's freakin' adorable, :3

2. #62 Caligulove8193, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    [/QUOTE]:3
    That's freakin' adorable, :3[/QUOTE]

Why thank you. You and your dog are pretty cute too. That dog is rad it looks like a giant stuffed animal. How big do they get?

3. Dooood. I am so jealous.
    I wanna live with all of those animals. :O

Like 120lbs. But their fur is super long. I'd found some pieces like a foot and three inches.

4. What is this thing?? I can't figure it out

[​IMG]

:smoking:Caligulove:smoking:

5. It's an anteater!

j/k It's a lizard.

6. I thought it was but its furry and looks like a leopard so I thought it was some kind of mutant half breed lizard haha

7. You are right about the leopard part. It is a leopard gecko I have always wanted one. That and a panther chameleon.

8. Right on the money!

I would have had a ball python, but my mother is terrified of snakes so I had to settle for a leopard gecko. I'm quite happy I ended up getting him, he's an awesome pet!

9. You are hella lucky! I want a gecko soo bad. Too bad I have a rat and my mom won't let me. :/

10. Me and the dog roxie.

Attached Files:

11. Awww. She's cute. :3
    I love dogs with scruffy fur. It's freakin' adorable.

12. Ontario Canada, that picture was taking right on Georgian Bay...
    georgian bay - Google Maps

Heres a few more of Zeus.

He gets tired when we go on trips...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The water hes swimming in is actually about 10-15 feet deep so you guys know.

13. Dude. I'm like hella jealous that you live in Canada, number one. It's gorgeous there. And two, I wanna steal your dog and cuddle him for a bit. :3

14. Haha thats fine, he loves to cuddle anyways..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. D'aww. Does he give kisses?

16. Only on command, I guess his previous owners got mad at him when he would kiss them.. but I finally got got him trained to do it only if you say kisses and make a kissing sound.. :wave:

:smoking:

17. I dreamed about bonding with my pet (who is now dead) after falling asleep high. It was such a wonderful experience.

18. nice farm dude, love the goats, lol not in that way

but how can u not bond w / ur pets, high or not high

19. Awws. It is then decided that I am going to borrow him for a bit. :)

That sounds nice. :3
    I'm glad you had that experience. :)
    I always bond with my animals. But sometimes when you're high it seems to open a new level of connection with the animals.

20. I bond with a lot of my buddies pets when high.
    My one buddy though. Who thoroughly is just my seshing buddy. Has this dog with short legs, and bad ass long ears. Its name is Braveheart. Simply. This dog is fucking amazing man.
    We always get him high and he loves it. My favourite thing to do with him is play fetch.
    Only thing is, you know how dogs can be ass holes and play fetch but not give the ball back? Well when high little brave comes, he'll jump up behind me on the couch, drop the ball in my lap. I'll throw the ball behind me without looking at all. And he'll get it no matter where it is.
    I love that dog man.