Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else smoke "Poppers" ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AK-69, Nov 11, 2008.

1. where i live, everyone has a popper tube in their bongs and thats all they smoke.

basically, a popper tube is a cylinder hollow tube that is wide at the top and gradually turns into a small hole. what you do is cut the end off a cigarette and stick it in the hole to hold your weed up. then you get a pile of busted up nug, pack it into a ball with your fingers and pack it on the tobacco. then you burn it all and when you see the weed falling down the downtube, suck real hard so it all pops through. clear it and get fucked up. thats a popper.

so, does anyone else hit these? and how much weed can you hit in one? my record is a 0.5 pile in one.

2. Haha, well actually, like 6 months ago i saw a thread/video of someone explaining what a popper is and how to smoke one. I thought that this was crazyness and you would have to be insane to smoke tobacco mixed with marijuana, 1. that would probably hurt (ripping a cig, unfiltered outta the bong) 2. that ruins the flavor. 3. might get you hella fucked up off a little bit of weed. I told my friend about it, and he likes the idea, spite my waning him not to do it.

So, he take the rip and just sits there for like 30 seconds silent... and then calmly says "That was the best thing ever." haha, so of course i tried it, it didn't hurt like i thought it was gonna. The pain i felt was just like a quick sharp sting at the back of my throat. It did however taste quite gross. The tobacco almost completely covers the weed. As for getting me more fucked up, yes i got a VERY strong body buzz after like 5-7 of them, but i am not a ciggarette smoker, so someone who smokes cigs everyday wouldn't get the higher aspect, but they would get cravings satisfied, so its still good :smoking:.

Anyway my friend still does them fairly often. I on the other hand am not a fan of tobacco, so i only do them when he persuades me to do them.

ok i am extereamly blazed right now and i am don't remember any of what i just typed so uhh i hope its relevent. but uhh yeah, long story short if you like tobacco you should do what my ***** above me suggested and and smoke a popper, if not you should probably stay away!

3. you can hit a popper with straight weed. it just doesnt get you AS fucked. and when your done packing your popper its always nice to sprinke keif on the top of it.

4. Oh no, believe me i know, but i don't call it a popper, i call it a snapper... it doesn't really matter tho.:bongin:

5. i think their quite pointlessbut thats just me i spose because if you can hit a bong right man you dont need a popper

6. does it get you more fucked up just cuz of the nicotine buzz? id rather smoke a fat blunt

7. Does anybody got a pick of this shit? I live in a hella small town and i have never seen one. Thanks

8. Pops are the bomb. My group of friends call em rons ! Gettin ronned out. Ahhah they get you fucked up just an overall goodtime

9. Krystal you just bumped a 4 year old thread..

Hahhahaa

10. so did you o_O

11. So did you :devious: :D

12. so did you

inb4 so did I

ps fuck poppers

13. [quote name='"PCjabber"']

So did you :devious: :D[/quote]

Bumpception

14. Wait so it's a snapper with tobacco? Ill just take a straight snapper no tobacco thanks though :p

15. I love that moment.

16. ill post a vid around 4 of how we hit poppers in Guelph ontario :p and all around guelph :p
    but how we do is pack our tobbaco in the bowl piece(no screen) which is usually at least half of the bowl piece. then put our weed in top(usually up to the rim, but minimum at least covers the tobbaco. then we smoke it by milking it untill its all burnt, then sucking mad hard and "popping" everything through the hole, then clearing the bong.

all we do different is use a bowl piece(what you do with the tube, we call those yaughts) and we empty some of the tobbaco out instead of ripping it and smoking paper too.
    oh and EVERYONE here calls the tobbaco in poppers, "batch" so the smoke you use to pack tobbaco is called a "batch stick"
    ill post a vid after school :p if you can post videos.

sorry for the rambling- im burning out and bored AF in class :bongin: