Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else smoke out of apples?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, May 25, 2018.

1. It’s pretty convenient. They make for the perfect bowl and you can eat it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Describe is it cooler and do u taste the apple?
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Nah I use a bong pipe or smoke a J/Blunt

• Like Like x 1
  4. I never have. Maybe I'd use an apple if I didn't have anything else to smoke out of.

5. I feel like it’s slightly cooler than my spoon pipe. Perhaps the water in the apple helps with heat transfer. And no apple taste really, unless some juices get in your mouth.

6. That’s kinda where I’m at. I could get a pipe but I mean these apples are dirt cheap and reusable for a bit.

7. Hell yeah my G!

I blaze apple pipes either when I'm low on bud or if I'm on campus at school and need a quick smoke break before or after lunch. Before lunch apple pipes make food AMAZING but blazing after eating is more enjoyable to just take a stroll and feel the breeze and be faded...

:smoke:

8. imma be honest lately been using apples since their convenience, and cheap price. but in the long run i could've saved more money and just bought a pipe. but luckily i learned how to roll, so i dont look like a madman, constantly buying apples.

9. We'll talk when you turn a roll into a pipe.

I smoked through an Apple once it was better than expected

10. No. I spend my money on glass, not apples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You want hands?

12. I got some pretty chill friends, they’ll help hold the piece up to me and light it.

13. I've tried apples, I loved the apple taste

14. nah i use windows....lol...j/k

i have seen some very nice coconut bongs

• Informative Informative x 1