Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else prefer indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by richie_brooklyn, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I personally love indica because it makes you feel good and tired sativa is ok but its not that great anyone else agree

2. i personally think they're good for different situations. when i wanna go and do stuff (hiking, sports, walking around the city, driving, etc.) i love sativas. but if i wanna just chill with my friends and listen to music, indica is better.

3. I like indicas too, but not too much otherwise it just puts me to sleep. :p

4. I love a good indica!

5. It is all about the situation. A pure sativa is GREAT in the morning with some coffee or mid afternoon when I still have things to do. Indicas are better for sitting around the house playing video games, watching things, playing music, and just relaxing.

As for growing I prefer an Indica for their shorter harvest time and whatnot. Where I live some sativas aren't ready before frost starts to hit so it can be a gamble growing them.

6. I haven't had too many good indicas. Seems like most people only have sativa or hybrid around my way. The few times I smoked a pure indica it was amazing though.

7. I love sativas and indicas for different situations as others have said.

Where I live theres a lot of indicas going around and barely any sativas. Seeing as how I like to stay high, its kinda frustrating having an indica as the only thing to wake n bake with some days. Its great for bedtime and evening time, but sometimes during the day I just feel so damn slow.

I just wish there was more equality, everytime I get a good sativa I gotta savor the fuck outta it.

8. Definitely prefer it. Sativa doesn't help with my ocd and anxiety like indicia does. Chilling out to me is 10x better than boosts of energy.

9. Yh if Im about to sleep but 99% of the time I prefer sativa cause when the highs worn of you feel all tired and shit with a noticeable comedown if you smoke indica

10. I haven't been lucky enough to try an hybrid that's mostly sativa yet, as the vast majority of weed that you can find in my area is an hybrid that is like 80% indica and 20% sativa. Even when I get an epic head high the bed is extremely appealing. Indica is awesome, don't get me wrong (I've been smoking it for 6 years now) - but I'd like to try some sativa.

11. I won't touch sativas.  I prefer downers, not uppers.  But I can't get enough high cbd indicas.  I love a deep body stone and I hate fucking with shitty hybrids but it seems to be dominating the market.

Thankfully I'm growing six different strains, two of which are pure indicas.  I would have grown more of them but I was only able to find one variety of indica seeds and one strain of clones at my local dispensary.

12. What strains are you growing?

13. I prefer the Indicas for some of the same reasons already mentioned -It calms me down and relieves my stress.

14. I like Sativas best but smoke Indicas more, mainly because I smoke mostly at night. Indicas are the bomb for chronic pain and anxiety IMHO, but Sativas are great for being social and active. So for me Sativa = recreation, Indica = medicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. When I'm by myself at night they are straight :p

16. Call of Duty black Ops and an indica. I will feel just fine

17. I like indicas because i mostly like to smoke at night as to not interfere with my day. I like sativas too but it's much harder to get to sleep at night when thats all i have lol.

18. I'd lay money on the bet that few people have actually even smoked a pure Sativa. Everything is hybrids, now -except if you want an Indica. You can find pure Indicas around...but pure Sativas are almost rare.

19. Indica gets me so chillllllled love it. And it gives me that dumb stone. Funny times I remember playing with a calculator lmao because I was making up dumb shit like hell.boob

Indicas:  Cheese, Ice
    Hybrids:  Cinex, Diesel, Jack Frost, White Widow