Does anyone else not give a F**** about the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlphaOmega420, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I don't but my people do, so I'll drink beer all day to show my support :pSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't. But I'm not a real sports person. 

3. Nope, never have.

4. [quote name="Tripping Nightmare" post="19451699" timestamp="1391333119"]No matter if it's a super bowl I still think football is too boring.[/quote] damn what sport can u watch??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Didn't watch a single second of it.

6. Yeah, apparently the Denver Broncos
    [​IMG]

7. OMG BRUNO MARS!!!!!!

8. It's all a Government Plot to keep the Masses Happy
    Think about it................................................................

9. I will never understand what's the fucking fun thing about watching Football and Basketball than hearing two guys debate about who's better and who's team best.I honestly dont fucking get it.I don't get how someone can go to a football game or basketball game and sit there THROUGHOUT the whole thing and watch it,its fucking boring to me but each to there own

10. This took me a second LMAO

11. [​IMG]

12. I love football in general so yess, I could care less about the commercialsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of snowed out superbowlers. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

14. I don't give an F about the superbowl. Someone called me yesterday, kept shouting god bless you non stop. I thank God he mentioned the 2 teams who played cause he asked me who am i cheering for. Denver. (Not that i care)

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLU1jw5uEA&list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w&feature=share&index=1

16. An Excuse for people to eat nachos and yell at the tv? Thats why i have call of duty