Does anyone else not give a F**** about the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlphaOmega420, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Foot ball in every way shape and form pisses me off.

So, no. If the commercials are good enough I'll watch them online, but screw giving any of my time to that bs.

Sorry if I offended, just don't care for the sport at all.

2. I'm not really a sportsman,so no.

3. Oh, is it super bowl time again? I can't bring myself to pay for cable or sat anymore. So I'll see it when netflix, hulu, crackle, or youtube put it on.

No, wait, they don't do that to me.

Most sports are boring as hell. Especially golf and baseball and racing. I like shooting competitions but they're few and far between. I used to like ultimate fighting, but it's gotten to be more and more like that stupidassed wrestling.

4. BRONCOS vs. SEAHAWKS! LETS GOOO!!

5. I hope the Dodgers win!

6. Haha your joking right..

7. All I did in my youth and in high school was play sports. I lost most interest when I left for college though.

Football is an exciting adrenaline rush when you're performing, pretty boring in observation imo :smoking:

8. No matter which team wins the game on Sunday they are still the losers. The real winners are the marketers, the NFL, and the bookies.

9. You're looking too much into it. I get a good feel for how you view life , take it easy and don't think so hard

I heard that there is only 11 minutes of actual game play, on average, in each NFL game.  And when It takes along the lines of 3 or more hours to watch 11 minutes of action, yeah, fuck that shit

I'm going skiing, probably catch the tail end of the game though, just cuz I don't like being the guy that didn't see that super amazing play or the hilarious commercial.

11. Only my hairdresser knows.

12. #32 bob barker, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    We started civilization with people packing in coliseums to spectate gladiatorial contests. The gladiators were typically of a low status such as a slave, prisoner or a free man wanting fame.

Now we pack (commercial break) stadiums to watch athletes toss a ball and wear suits of plastic to protect (commercial break) their bodys. While they get paid a hefty salary only to end up bankrupt.

I watched 1 football game this year a week ago. I also live in Colorado and see people buying all this new Bronco shit. If people came together like they do for football we might be able to change whats wrong with society. twerk miley twerk

cool read about gladiators http://www.vroma.org/~bmcmanus/arena.html

13. #33 Nerd139, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    I'm not looking into that hard. I am just being silly. I hoped talking about bookie at the end there would indicate that.

People find it hard to tell when I am joking but I feel like it ruins it if I indicate that I am joking.

Though it is true about the money thing but I'm not trippin'

14. I like to take afternoon naps to golf. Has to be nice outside with the window open and a nice breeze haha

15. People at my uni will be talking about it tomorrow... That is the only reason i can think of for me personally to watch it. I don't harbor any ill will towards the people that like the game, but I would rather spend my time studying class material for the week ahead  :smoke:

16. I haven't been into football since......the "Orange Crush?

17. It's pretty shit far too slow a game but it's so hyped up you gotta watch it this will be my 1st year of watching it from start to finish.

18. I'll be sleeping through it. Zero fucks given. 

19. I seem to careless every yearSent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm just gonna pretend this thread doesn't existSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum