Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else look at every person........

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taylortot, Jan 19, 2010.

1. and wonder what it would be like to smoke with them? I do it to almost every person I meet.

2. I don't because i can usually guage how annoying someone will be when high. Some people who are awesome sober just get so damned problematic when baked it sucks.

3. yeah, I hate smoking with sketchy first time smokers. I once knew a kid who held the bowl upside down. After we fixed that problem, we found out he could not grasp the concept of a carb. How damn hard is it to understand.. when your almost done inhaling let go of the carb, and clear the rest of the smoke out. but I love it when I smoke with someone for the first time and they have some of the funniest things to say.

4. Haha yes! I've pulled some hilarious quotes out of them.

5. Lol ya it's a hit or a miss with new ones. They either learn fast and are hilarious and fun or you get the slow to learn turns into a downer/asshole or just completely flips the fuck out. i hate that lool

6. one of my friends' brother has paranoid schizophrenia (totally spelled that right the first time w/o googling it). They came over to my house to smoke once, and I didn't know about his condition. He FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT after they left to go to the movies. He fuckin ran out of the ticket line and hid in the backseat of the car. I wasn't there...and I'm glad.