does anyone else like...

Discussion in 'General' started by das müffin mann, Nov 17, 2008.

1. smoking naked?
    i can honestly say it is one of the greatest feelings
    especially right out of a shower

2. I'll try it. Sounds good though.

3. I'm usually way too cold to stand around nude and toke. Plus my roommates would think I'm insane.

4. I've smoked in the shower, but never just nude in my room or anything like that

Yeah it's pretty fun because you've got a fresh buzz and you're reaching the peak of your high when you're getting dressed and you're all clean and spiffy

5. Uh cant really say ive done it... Ive done it in the shower buttt never just sat around naked smoking lmao...

I suppose being in a house with sometimes 4 other family members might make it a little awkward.. if i were sat in the front room especially lmao

Then id prolly be sent to an insane assylum... haha

D.
    :smoke:

6. Naked wake 'n' bake. Best thing ever.

7. hell yea, i like smoking when i wake up while naked on the toilet reading my book before taking a shower

8. Sometimes my girl & I will stop in the middle of bangin & take a toke break, now thats the shit. I dont trust myself enough to be naked alone anymore.

9. haven't tried it
    maybe i should

have you ever heard the tenacious D song "The Government Totally Sucks"?

bet you never thought you had anything in common with ben franklin

10. Smoking naked is the shit.

11. takin a hot bath and a toke, followed by a quick cold shower rinse and a nicely packed bowl in front of the mirror......... makes me feel like a champion.

12. lazy sunday walking around the house naked with a joint....

good times

13. idk its weird tho. every time i do some opiates, like oxys,vicodin,percs or whatever me and my girl lock our bedroom door and get naked for the duration of the high. idk why its just something we like doing, i guess it proly sounds pretty weird. we dont even fuck when we are high on opiates becuz im numb as hell and cant cum. we just like being naked