does anyone else like to watch public access while high

Discussion in 'General' started by publicaccess69, Jul 19, 2018.

1. one night it wAs very late and i was making oil for brownies and i got high off of smoking weed and then i turned on the tv and went to channel 1 so i could flip through from there and then i started watching some of the public access channels and it felt good because i was so high and then i realised i spent so long watching it and then i went to my friend’s house and showed her after we got high together and she liked it too and now we watch public access together after getting high and we wanna know if anyone else does this or would consider doing this? our other friend who doesn’t smoke asked what the fck was wrong with us :( are we okay? thanks for helps :) well guess it isn’t help because we won’t stop we just want to introduce other people to this world and also maybe other people do this too? :) cool! smoke weeds

boot tootin mcscootin

2. anyone would like to be my friend

boot tootin mcscootin

3. yeah blaze away

but do note its

All Propaganda ..lol

good luck

4. public access isn’t the news it’s just like local counties weather and board meetings and stuff with bad royalty free music playing usually

boot tootin mcscootin

5. also it isn’t really like what’s on public access it’s just that a lot of them are powerpoint slideshows and they have like a certain aesthetic, it’s really a feeling. my friend says it’s the spirit of public access.

any replies are appreciated thanks

boot tootin mcscootin

6. I like to put on the public broadcast channel and watch some how it's made type stuff. They went through all the behind the scenes stuff at Dubai airport last night. I find it soothing and entrancing. Also educational. Win win :smoke:

7. I used to do this when I wasn't stoned.

Not sure what that says about me

8. hey guys thanks dor the replies i appreciate them :D

boot tootin mcscootin

9. i used to watch the weather channel to fall asleep as a kid