Does anyone else get this?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by peterzah95, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Whenever i smoke alone i feel like im just chillen with a buddy of mine, its pretty cool. Does anyone else get this or anything like it?

2. Only because I talk to myself.

Welcome to GC! :wave:

3. I think I've felt what you've felt - all the time actually - when I smoke/vape by myself. For me, smoking/vaping brings back so many great memories memories, particularly those of college and childhood friends. For example, sometimes when I listen to Kanye West's My Dark Twisted Fantasy album at home, I think about the first time I saw the music video at a friends house after smoking a fat mo fo blunt of Alaskan Thunderfuck, and keep in mind this was the when I was still new to smoking and still achieved "high school high". It was the first time I ever really started listen to rap. Oh, and I forgot to mention that it was a big ass HD TV with I ridiculous Cerwin Vega surround sound speaker setup. The whole experience was so sick. And I'm really high right now and don't remember why I'm writing this.

4. Hahaha my friend sees his past memories when he gets high too!

5. I think it just expands my mind to the point where it is like double its original cognitive capacity so it feels like there is a second me to enjoy the company of.

6. [quote name='"peterzah95"']Whenever i smoke alone i feel like im just chillen with a buddy of mine, its pretty cool. Does anyone else get this or anything like it?[/quote]

Haha nice who's your friend? My friend knows your friend :p

7. ^^He's my friend too man, his sister's friend told me to tell his friend's friend to befriend my other friend.

8. [quote name='"Larebare"']^^He's my friend too man, his sister's friend told me to tell his friend's friend to befriend my other friend.[/quote]

Your on to me...I know you

9. i talk and debate with/to myself.

10. happens to ma all the time :p though i talk to my self....i have full conversations with my self actually haha. Welcome to GC
    Goo Goo G' Joob :bongin:

11. I work out issues and make choices that way.

12. Yeah I usually smoke with 2 other people. Nd whenever one isn't there, half way through the sesh ill feel like if they were there the whole time.