Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else get this weird feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I have been smoking everyday for about 8 months straight without any problems what so ever. Recently i have been feeling super run down and just blahhh, no motivation what so ever. I know people take T-Breaks to lower there tolerance but does anyone just take a break to cleanse their body and take a break from the herb?

2. For sure. If you feel like it, go for it. All day urrday ain't for urrone.

3. Yeah, man sometimes you just get fogged out. Nothing a few days of less stonage can't fix.

4. yeah man try working out or something? I know it sounds weird but for me if i'm feeling like that and i go for a run for a few days in a row i feel a lot better.

5. That's what a T-break is. :smoke:

6. Yeah...chill for a few days!

7. Last week I felt this way and I went a week without smoking...best decision I could have made. Back to 100%

8. Take a break man, clear your mind and enjoy the sober life for a bit. It's not as bad as it sounds . The herb will always be there

9. Somebody didn't use moderation.