Does anyone else feel this?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpIiffed, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Whenever I'm high, my legs and body feel like they're swaying from side to side when I'm standing...I also feel like my body is a shell keeping my consciousness inside and I can hear myself...is that normal?

2. Sounds like a good time broseph. And yes it is normal lol probably a good sativa/indica hybrid

3. Yay! I'm not going to die :D

I registered on this site about 5 minutes ago...I'm 15 and I started smoking weed on December 2013...so I'm pretty new :eek:

Can you guys post stories of the very best...THE BEST...high you have ever had and what you did and stuff...

IF YOU REMEMBER, THAT IS XD

4. You're 15 lol you shouldn't be smoking kiddo. Enjoy the stay though.Sent from The Gods.

5. Lmao. Why do people feel the need to announce their age.... Well in real life you're not going to die but you're as good as dead on here.
    I'm 1606 years old btw

6. BAN-Hammer!

7. Lol dang.Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #9 dankness420, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Nice sounds like you got some fire.  I used to crouch down by the floor, take a nice bong rip and then stand up while I was inhaling, I would get the craziest head rushes and would get extremely high.  But don't try this it is dangerous, I have definitely passed out a few times from this(just forgot to breathe no biggie lol)

9. Enjoy it. The best thing about weed is that no matter how high you get, you're going to be OK in a couple of hours with no side effects. The only time it may kill you is if you do something stupid like getting high and operating a chainsaw on a skateboard going downhill blindfolded.

10. Your body IS a shell keeping your consciousness inside