Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else feel jaw pain after smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by captaincase, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for about 5 years now and never had any problems while smoking. Around 2 months ago though everytime I smoke my jaw just starts hurting. It feels like I've been clenching my jaw incredibly hard for several minutes. It can be incredibly uncomfortable and can make the high unpleasant sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea why this is happening? Also can anyone give me suggestions to help alleviate this or make it stop happening?

2. My friend got real drunk at a party one time and he passed out. First time he has ever drank that much. He woke up with his pants around his ankles and his anus hurt for like a week. I told him it was just a bad hangover.....

Just remember your jaw hurting is much better than a hangover.