Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else feel brainwashed by the government?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trixie5, Dec 29, 2012.

1. As a non "american" (I am american, just not from the US hehe).
    I don't know how to put this, your goverment and system is fucked up. At least ain't as corrupt as many others. But they really don't give a fuck about other people, the people in power have fucked up perceptions of life, as they are used to power. Which causes people to forget about the people.
    I guess that's why in smaller countries their is an increased goverment-people feeling.

2. Every government is the same and it will NEVER get any better. Power corrupts and it always will, anarchy is the only real solution.

3. #23 Bass N Bake, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    I used to feel brainwashed. That was 4 years ago right before I smoked my first bowl.

But yeah, the government is attempting to stem the tide of change. The legalization of cannabis is inevitable unless they make people believe that it is indeed harmful. I like that word. Inevitable. Makes me feel like Agent Smith.

At our school, it's a little more relaxed. You're allowed ignoring the pledge completely. Some student kicked up a lot of shit about the "Under God" part of the pledge, so you don't have to stand up or anything.

4. I've never been a proponent of anarchy but I'm beginning to think its the only way. This is a very relevant quote from an American.. oops, I mean *Native* American.

----

"Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men, we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents. Without a prison, there can be no delinquents. We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves. When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket, he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift. We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property. We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being was not determined by his wealth. We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians, therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another. We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society." - Lame Deer

5. IMO they don't focus enough on the dangerous drugs because "no kid will ever find that in my safe little town." they're trying too hard to scare kids from pot b/c it's ALOT more accessible to youth in suburban areas. When these kids do eventually stumble upon these harder drugs, they are going to be very very misinformed on the true dangers

6. This.
    All goverments do that, it's just not useful for them that people think. They just want to stay in power.

7. Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to government brain washing/control.

8. and I think'll I join ya!

9. It's because we live in a "ESTJ" dominant society, they are known to be traditional, conservative that believe in normality(not generalizing, this is what I read from MBTI); yeah "thinking outside the box" is pretty foreign in this country but I heard it's different in India.

10. FYI I just read the op. anyway yeah I do, and I'm very glad you do because there is, in fact ashore conspiracy happening right in front of the worlds eyes (specially in Americia, yes I am American.)

11. They plan to stop, but they will more than likely still mention it. The program runners themselves are so brainwashed they will still do it i can just imagine....

Its still all over their site, with shit like this:

My little brother in 5th grade says they taught them about it this year.... Its an every year thing.

lol:
    lol what?