Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else do this??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jake Broadway-Jones, Apr 14, 2018.

1. I only like to smoke weed after a certain time of day, usually around 6-7pm.
    I find if I smoke during the day, it's actually makes my anxiety worse, but at night it seems to ease it. No matter the dosage even a few puffs in the day sets me off.
    Am I the only one who does this? Or is it pretty common to only smoke at night?

Sent from my E6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I imagine most smoke at night after work/school

when time is free

avoid caffine and hassle

good luck

3. Reported billy stop spamming with your bullshit website

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I do I have a routine everyday very rarely does it get interrupted. Wake up shower get ready smoke, drive to work before I go in smoke,lunch time smoke, before I drive home smoke, when I get home smoke, 2 hrs before bed edible.

5. If its my day off, i'm usually smoking all day/night.
    I hate being high at work, its quite obvious...or at least i feel like it is. But when i'm home, i'm high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Smoke most of the day.
    Although I've been abstaining lately.
    Just cleansing my system a bit.
    I work for a hydroponic shop so it's kinda part of the job.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I mostly get Indica hybrids so I don't smoke that much and if I do it's if I don't need to be doing energetic shit / later in the day. But my state should be getting legal by next year if our governor actually has any balls and isn't a lying piece of shit so hopefully I'll be able to choose strains more easily then and smoke sativas in the day.

8. You're in New Jersey, aren't you.
    I'm praying for your good fortune.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yep. Appreciate it bro.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm a day time toker, mostly to get my day started off right. I usually won't smoke after 7 pm (no particular reason). A nice glass of wine on occasion settles me before bed.

11. #11 Deleted member 1049288, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. That sounds ass backwards....smoking in a day and having a glass of wine on a night.

Me personally I get high all day and on an evening but if I did cut down I would it the days out and stick to of an evening.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Might sound ass backwards to you but I do what I wanna. And I work 3rd shift.

14. I've said this before on here, but I usually only smoke at night. And lately I've only been smoking a couple days a week. It's been a good way to keep my tolerance low and conserve some bud, so when I do smoke it's usually at night. Lately I like a good sativa though, I can still be productive even though the day is winding down. It's been cool.