Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Wake up at 6:00 am, take a FAT ASS rip out of my bong. Chill out for a good 2 hours, take another hit once I start to go down. Take more consecutive hits throughout the day, then, right before I go to sleep, smoke a gram and a half.
    GET SUPER FUCKING STONED. Then sleep. Wake up the next morning, burnt out as fuck, rinse, repeat.

2. I'm not keen on smoking throughout the day, after a point I just feel groggy and it makes my tolerance skyrocket, I like smoking a few bong hits maybe in the morning if I've got nothing to do, and always smoking a spliff in the evening, that's what works best for me :smoke:

3. No sorry, I work and smoke when I get home...

4. Ya my job kinda gets in the way, but when I get home I like to drink a few beers then vape myself senseless. :smoke:

5. No, I really don't like getting stoned in the morning, feel too groggy for the rest of the day. Besides, if I tried that I'd either get fired or cause an industrial accident, then get fired.

6. Smoking in the morning makes me feel groggy. But I'm down to smoke a gram at night.

7. Why smoke 1.5 grams right before going to sleep? Atleast smoke it 1-2hours before going to sleep and enjoy the high, then go to sleep when you start to come down. Especially with such a huge amount..

8. OP, you're smoking schedule does not seem fun to me. I do not like smoking all day, I like doing stuff with my life!

9. that's a good way to fail a drug test. i'll keep that in mind for my next job interview

10. Sounds like a great way to abuse the herb and build a high tolerance. I have heard a lot of inexperienced minors do this. :rolleyes: :smoke:

11. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Sounds like a great way to abuse the herb and build a high tolerance. I have heard a lot of inexperienced minors do this. :rolleyes: :smoke:[/quote]

Oooor people with a lot of weed. I mean, growers can go through an ounce or 2 within a week easily. Not really abuse if you don't have anything better to do.

12. True, but do you think that applies to OP? :p :smoke:

13. i vape throughout the day, i'm on board, but i'm not burning through quantity like you are

14. seriously? are people so lost in beating drug testing ?