Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone else dislike indicas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 979069, Sep 1, 2017.

1. fuck no

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I tend to sway towards sativa myself and maybe switch to Indica coming closer to bedtime. There was a load of an Indica strain mk ultra around here a while ago. No one liked it. I kinda see what they mean it gets you falling asleep pretty fast with not the highest high. I've had some of that on the side for over 6 months now (it's still good) for before bedtime and mostly choose sativa leaning strains. But we don't have the most variety where I'm at I'm sure there's some great famous Indicas out there. I just don't have it available atm.

3. Don't necessarily hate them... But weed is weed either way.

4. Sativas with 90% amber trichs will lock you up like an indica.

Indica with clear or 20% cloudy trichs with race your brain.

As said above, harvest time is an issue.

Old school Columbia Red could lock you up bad and then other days would have you bouncing from window to window in a paranoia frenzy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Actually... I tried what is supposed to be an indica yesterday and... OMG it was so much better than sativas, I was tripping harder, and also felt it in my body, and I slept good and a long time when I went to bed after I smoked.

When I smoke sativas I can't sleep very good.

I think I'm sticking to indicas (or at least this one in particular).

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like smoking indica but I always feel down and depressed the next morning

7. Where do I get this nl5 haze?

8. Swami Organic Seeds.... USA Only.

9. Personally I prefer indica and often smoke them all day, waiting on a friend to harvest some Northern Lights in the next week, can't wait!!

10. Fuck thanks for the blue balls, EH!

11. I like sativas and sativa dominant hybrids in the morning and afternoon and I like indicas and indica dominant hybrids in the evening.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. I only smoke indicas I don't much like sativas, after a long days work I like to come home and chill out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum