Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone do this to the ice they put in their bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconDan, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Feel alot fucking colder than that man. :mad:

2. Regardless of what the temperature is... It is winter and it is fucking cold! Gotta get back to that warm weather. :(

3. haha i knew you were making a joke about the yellow snow, but still :p

the fridge says its filtered? lol. no your right, there is probably still shit in tap water that isnt good. but i mean i wouldnt want to add to what might be there just because. truth be told i want to get one of those water filters you put straight on your tap to filter out the extra shit, not for bong water for actual drinking water. but i would deffinatly fill my bong with it if i had one.

plus tap water is obviously filtered, probably not the best it could possibly be but filtered none the less. snow just sits there collecting shit, and comes from run off and what not.

4. Yeah snow in bongs is awesome... sooo crispy and smooth :)

5. haha i know what ya mean but just try it once n you will relize how amazing it is ahha we do breath in most of these fumes from exhasts and what not everyday. but ya i would put filterd water in our zong but its just gunna get nasty anyways haha

6. In live in W.Mass, and the winter has been brutal here, like trapped inside of my house for a week at a time, so when I smoke I can poke my head out of my window and be almost level with the snow. So I just grab handfuls and pack that bong haha, great hits :smoke:

7. Honestly, guys, you gotta try making your own snow in the blender.

8. we dont have ice pinches in out zong think if we blended ice it would stay in the Z's??? snow just packs at the top but still amazing

9. well just make sure when you blend the ice not to blend more than a very small ammount, maybe an inch abouve the blades because when you blend anymore than that the ice doesnt get powdery it gets sorta slushie

10. Worth a shot. My instinct is that it would work.

11. I've never seen snow in my life :eek:

12. crushing up ice is the only way i smoke out of my tube...mad respect