Does anybody watch Weeds?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by NL5xMendo, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I think the title of this thread is self explanitory.

2. im addicted to weeds

3. great show! doug wilson is my favorite character:smoking:

4. i cant wait till the new season starts.. wanna find out whats happening w/ everyone .. ugh only like 5 more months

5. Great show, but there is a TV section of the forum, just to let you know.

6. thank you buzz killington

7. Excellent show, I cant wait for next season.

8. QFT

yeah its a really good show. really witty and clever

9. Weeds is brilliant i watched the entire series so far online in around a month, the last season was the fourth one right? Doug Wilson is a brilliant character, Nancy is one serious MILF though aint she :D

10. Yeah Nancy is pretty hot, but I like Rad's Mom from the last season, the one who gets with Nancy's son Silas:p

11. yeh it's great!

:bongin:

12. Only every episode of every season. Nancy is just.....................amazing.

13. Yea Ive been hooked on weeds, the last season was crazy though. It seems each season it gets more and more dangerous. Snitching on the mexican cartel, not smart. But yea cant wait till the next season. But im all about Dexter.

14. The last season was a bit unreasonable imo but otherwise i'm addicted to it, can't wait for season 4. i love doug wilson's character. i have the feeling nancy made a lot of decisions in season 3 that will greatly affect her in season 4. i liked the show better when it was in agrestic and nothing was too crazy.

15. i love it, and season 4 will be intense, Nancy Botwin meets Jack Bauer and gets tied to international terrorist organization? We shall see... :smoking:

16. season 4 already came out. seen it. and let me tell you its a GREAT season.

i fucking love weeds. a couple other people in my family watch it even though they dont smoke and they still love it. it really is my favorite show.

17. I love Weeds... we've been watching since the beginning. For some reason, more then a few people that I know have nicknamed me Nancy Botwin :p

18. I love weeds. I've watched seasons 1-4, but I think season 4 kinda fell off a bit. The whole romance with the cartel boss kinda bored me.

19. that only excites the plot though. personally i think it was a great touch to it.

20. Been watching since Season 1.

-C