does anybody know anything about the aroma classic vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by potforpeace, Dec 26, 2009.

1. hey guys i just bought an aroma classic vaporizer, but it doesnt seem to be heating correctly. when i take a hit i dont see any vapor whatsoever. also the hands free whip is coming unglued from the screen! this is the first time i have used it. is this common with all vaporizers or is mine just the fucked up one? :(

2. sorry I'm so late to find this post. I ordered a vaporwarez cannon from gotvape.com and they said they were out of stock, so they gave me their vaporizer which they claimed to be equivalent. Well the equivalent was the aroma classic vaporizer, and it sucks. It never heated up enough to make vapor. I got some taste, but not visible vapor and it was turned up the whole way, past the little sticker gauge, still nothing. So I bought a vaporbros, I'm waiting for this to come in the mail now. If you read this, don't allow gotvape to sell their shitty chinese made knockoff vaporizer, the aroma classic.

3. same thing happened to me, just got mine yesterday, it does work tho, i turn mine to about the 3 o'clock and was working alright, but deffinatly not what i had originally orderered and not a better quality then vaporbros...

:smoke: