Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody else not mind that weed is illegal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 21, 2010.

1. The fact that weed is illegal kind of makes it more fun for me. When i'm getting high I get this badass feeling like i'm a radical. Yea if it was legal it would be cheaper, easier to get, etc... but I don't have any problems with how everything is now. That's just me.... don't hate :)

2. You obviously have never been arrested for it.

3. Yeah, I mind it, because I'm not looking to feel like I'm "rebelling" or some shit. :hide:

I just want to smoke and not have to risk going to jail because of it. :poke:

4. This is why I wish it were legal so it would take away that 'forbidden fruit' mask

5. Exactly.

I mean who wants to risk getting thrown out of your parents house over a dried flower?

:smoke:

6. If you're not stupid about it then you shouldn't go to jail. I really believe if it was made legal it would lose a great part what makes it so special and fun to me. Everyone would just be high all the time. With alcohol it's a lot more difficult, but how would you feel if every where you went people were just wasted?

7. Just because they make it legal doesn't mean society or your parents would accept it.

8. Jail isn't cool. Neither is the general public's view on cannabis. I wouldn't hesitate one millisecond to make it legal.

9. This is a stupid myth my the ones against legalization. "It will be a right to get high at work"

There might be a slight rise in use but it will drop dramatically after that because people like you will stop and only people who truly enjoy it will still smoke

10. Everyone who wants to get high all the time probably already is even with it illegal. Saying people being high all over town is the same as people being wasted all over town is just ridiculous.

11. I truly enjoy it. I just do it in moderation therefore, i love it every time I do. I have plenty of friends who smoke several times a day and just seem so mehh about it while they're both high and not. People would be smoking weed on their breaks. It'd be kind of ridiculous.

12. Really standing in a parking lot sober as a bird with half a G in your pocket is stupid? Cops lie. Your probably some 15 year old little punk kid, that when he does get caught, will rat on whoever you get from cause you piss your pants when you see the real *****s in lock up...

13. Well you made it seem that the only reason you smoke is because it was cool to do something illegal

14. Quite obviously, you have no knowledge of how society works.

Most of the population is brainwashed. :wave:

15. Good point. However, i bet there are a ton of people smart enough to not put their profession, reputation, etc... at risk by not being high in public.

16. Yes.

And how do you know birds aren't puffing the cheebah?

17. Understandable.

18. touche my friend. :D

19. I would not put myself at such a risk. Cops searched my dorm room a few weeks ago because of my roommate and I did an excellent job covering for him. Thanks for your input though.

20. Of course I mind that it's illegal, doesn't stop me indulging in it though ;)