Does anybody else hate Gears 2 as much as i do?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NYYstateofmind, Feb 15, 2009.

1. i fucking hate that piece of shit. im actually currently using it as a coaster for my oatmeal! lol

long live gears 1!!! i still play that shit religiously

2. mutiplayer on 2 is shittt.

3. Me, I just get my ass kicked though.

Not the games fault

4. hell nah, i love GOW 2. i'm about to play it in about 1 hr.

5. I enjoyed it as kind of an escapist type experience. I just wanted to shoot shit with powerful weapons and it fulfilled that urge.

But I have to say, it was pretty much exactly the same as the 1st one with no improvement what so ever, and this kind of mentality when it comes to games is the reason why my 360 gathers so much dust, and why my PS3 is always on.

6. i dont find many good games for ps3 besides MGS4.

7. Sometimes sticking to the original blueprints on a sequel can be just as fufilling in my opinion.

I really enjoyed the Xbox for the black and white buttons, that's what made it stick out from any other controller in my opinion.

Then I get a 360 and it's got RB and LB, and you pop in the original Halo and get confused as to what's flashlight and grenade swap and whatever.

I mean, it can go both ways I guess.

Most of the time I just thing originals are the best.

I just got my old PS1 fired up again, I miss the original games, Spiderman, Nascar Rumble, Etc.

Original = Epic.

8. damn. i am the complete opposite! i was scared away from regular xbox because of the extra 2 face buttons.

but gears 2 multiplayer is fucking gay imo. every single thing that they added i hate. even graphics and the slowed down gameplay

9. yes, i probably hate it more. i only play games for the multiplayer and gow 2 doesnt cut it. it takes me a looong ass time to find a game whereas in the first one i had 8 differnet games i could join in 10 seconds. most games on gow 2 have a little lag. and the biggest problem of all is that it just isnt that fun. h2 and l4d FTW

10. I love Horde on GOW2 all I ever play
    The only problem is my groups i'm in never work together, the farthest ive gotten is like 25ish

11. I remember when I first got high playin' Gears of War, I was like yo this is hot, I didn't feel the same when I played Gears of War 2, shyt was hot but, I dunno