Does anybody else get very quiet when they are high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ~ChrisHanson~, Dec 2, 2009.

1. I'm in college now and I've been smoking every day for a few years and I notice that every time I'm high I get very quiet. I just tend to kind of zone out. Im really not sure why I'm a very talkative person when I'm sober but when I'm high I just cant bring myself to talk that much. It's weird bc all my stoner college friends are always so talkative and shit when they are high. Anybody else like this or know anybody else like this?

Also once I get a little alcohol in me its a total different story haha :D

2. I'm the same. Actually people talking to much when I'm stoned grinds on my buzz.

3. i dunno what the hell i do when i get high lol

4. yeah man, i def. dont talk unless im being talked to by someone. i'll engage in converstaion throwing my .02 cents in here and again but unless some one strikes up a convo with me i like to just chill, sit back, and enjoy floatin in the clouds.

5. yeah me too. i dont really know why but sometimes ill talk alot but thats rarely. usually i just dont say much. i just like chillin and being high. too much talking kills the buzz

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah I'm a chill stoner myself I don't really talk cause most of the time I'm in my own place in my mind and I like it that way gives me time to reflect on things in my life

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm fairly quiet but I tend to act in silly ways. Loudly too, sometimes...

8. it depends I have my moments.

9. it really depends what type of weed im smoking on. kush makes me very antisocial like all i wanna do is chill. sour d on the other hand is a more social strain.

10. is kush sativa or indica?

11. Sometimes I talk on and on and on and some times I won't say much at all unless someone addresses me. It depends on how high I am. If I get super high, I tend to get lost in my thoughts with one thing leading to the next and before I know it I've just been sitting there for ten minutes doing nothing. It's so hard to form a coherent thought to vocalize.

12. If im around friends i get a lot more weird,, only real way to put it.

My ideas come outta no where a lot, and come up with some strange analogies.

If I was hanging out with myself, I would hate that guy I think lol.

13. After a few years of smoking daily, weed has ended up giving terrible social anxiety. I hate smoking anytime besides alone and usually at night now. I can't smoke at a party or anything anymore, I feel like my insides just curl up into a little shell and I literally can NOT have a conversation with anybody. It sucks.

14. Yeah i'm really quiet after I smoke. I think a lot more. I'm usually pretty quiet in general tho so I dunno haha...If i'm around a couple of my friends that im really close with then I can be really talkative

15. I would have to say i'm in the exact same situation ur in, including the alcohol lol. I really dont know what it is, I just think about shit more and space out, and its not like i'm new to smokin either you kno...

16. i would say that this is fairly common

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. I get way quiet.
    And being around people kills my high totally.
    I just like to sit back and relax to my own thoughts.
    :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  18. i dont really talk at all while high, makes it kinda awkward if i'm with just one person sometimes. i really just enjoy the feeling of wherever we are/whatever we are doing while floating. talking makes me think about shit too much which when thinking in that way fucks up my high

19. ya man i'm the same way get high i'm like out in my own world. if i get really high you gotta like yell at me to get my attention. alcohol on the other hand makes me really talkative and a combination of weed and liquer makes me pass out pretty quick most times.

20. yeah me too. im always so busy thinking to say something before they notice how quiet i am. plus i dont like to talk when i got cotton mouth man.