Does anybody else get like this when they smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Like you don't want to be like RIGHT next to people? I like smoking and hanging out with people, but stay the fuck out of my bubble. If you feel the need to sit right next to me, don't, I don't appreciate it.

2. Too much body heat tweaks me out, when I can feel your heat, too close.

3. aw yeah. I need my personal space

4. Most times I get high, I always get this feeling that theres something on my face.....I can never seem to shake it.

I always have to check for shit on my lips, boogers, eye crusties, shit like that. I dont know why.

Edit: But yea, I like my own space....high or not.

5. I dont like people getting overly close to me in general. I like to keep about 3 feet around me clear

6. Uh, if it's a guy then i'll definately say something. Now if it's a girl, that's a completely different story.

7. There is only a few other things better than getting high and making out with a chick, and most of them make my peepee sad :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Try not to do this often, because a contributing factor to acne is touching you face with your finger, which have been everywhere.

And yes, when some1 is close to me when im high, its not very comfortable, but sometimes when u got 6 ppl and a 4 door car, you gotta deal with it

9. ^^ ok will do dr. dork

I dont have a problem being to close to people because I dont usually smoke with others.

Although if im smokin in my room and its super messy i gotta clean it, real ocd about a tidy room

10. when i get really high i feel like i have an electric forcefield around me and when people touch me it feels really weird, i don't like it. and people are always touchin me too!

11. second that on getitng ocd when high lol and my space is important except when u gotta cram the couch or something, i guess its not that big of a deal

12. Yeah I don't like just anyone entering my personal space.

13. Who said I touch it?

14. crazy... you all would hate to smoke with me.... I make up songs about people... I fu++ around with people for personal lafter. All in all I have a great time high!

15. It's not really just a stoned thing for me either, just stay out of my space whether I'm stoned or not. If you feel the need to stand right in my face while you're talking to me, please just don't talk to me at all. :p

16. Anyone here a seinfeld fan?

[​IMG]

......haha:smoke: Greatest show EVER!

17. quoted for truth