Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does any1 know how to make a good gravity

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smalltimetoker, Oct 7, 2007.

1. well i do. first u take a 3 liter and cut the top off(so u can fill with water). then u take a 2 liter and cut the bottom(so u can fit into the 3 liter). then u take a slide for like a bong and try to make a hole for it in a 2 liter cap( i just light it with a lighter so it get soft then stick the slide into it it fits snug every time).:D

2. i used to make them when i was a newbee..

3. i made one out of a 5 gallon blue water jug like they have on water coolers. It was like one big rip and you good for hours

4. Ya don't need to be a noob to enjoy a nice grav. They are the single most powerful smoking device in existance. They may not be as cool lookin as a bong, as handy as a joint, as clean as a vape, but intensity is unparalelled. :hello:

5. gas mask...all i can say...gas mask

6. i passed out on the gas mask. i've also smoked out of a baseball bat(u know the yellow bats for wiffle ball) and a squirt gun(u just squeeze the trigger and smoke comes out):D