Does any one know were i can get a Incredibowl?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Playdough, Aug 14, 2010.

1. 1st off i know you can get order them from GC, and EDIT but i here that incredibowl isnt really responding to any one and i really dont want to have to wait a year just to get one(Im just exaggerating). I all ready got 2 both the full size and the mini but i want to get another one. I got both mine from GC thankfuly before the whole mess with incredibowl started happening. Im just looking for some place i can either order mine from that has there own stock that doesnt ship them straight from incredibowl or a local shop that carries them. Im from the DMV area so if any one knows a place that has them please let me know. Also im in north NJ for the week and if any one know any shops around here that has them it would be cool to point me in the right direction.

2. I got an answer from them a week or so ago. They suggested www.buyincredibowl.com. I haven't checked them out yet but I definitely would before sending them any money.

Or do you know anyone in CA or CO that could buy one at a shop and send it to you?

3. 1, do you really need 3?
    and second, what happened with incredibowl?

4. Call villiage sensations in nanuet. its close to North Jersey and they have had incredibowls in the past.