Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Any One Else Do This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunday, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Do you guys have that one friend or relative who never pays for weed, never bothers you like if he were a mooch, and knows exactly when you wanna smoke, always has munchies for you, music and movies ready, as if to pay off what he smokes with you?

2. If he doesn't mooch and provides snacks and entertainment then he is cool in my book. I don't mind smoking someone out if they are not mooching and a cool dude. Especially since no one in my area has good oil so I don't expect people to match. And I can always spare 1 dab

Trim Nazi

3. Nah I avoid people who mooch unless they are a good friend of mine.

4. In high school we all mooched at one point

5. Maybe you mooched in High School haha, I haven't been able to find cool dudes to smoke me out until I graduated and got my own place. Before that I was smokin people out to smoke at their house and shit

6. Ya but I have more grass than I can smoke, vape or eat. They'll get me back someway, somehow, someday. Might be alcohol, food, a ride if I need one, free baby sitting , home repairs.... who knows.

One way or another I don't mind.

In HS there were a few that mooched but if they didn't bring something to the table in one way or the other we would cut them off. They could still hang but only watch the festivities. Eventually they would catch on and the mooching would stop.

7. Usually only share with my brother but thats only because when I was dry, he gave me some of his stash so if he ever stops by and wants some, I hook him up. I have shared joints with friends but thats about it. Most people don't have a good concept of paying someone back or even being appreciative that someone is sharing with you.

8. Its usually just the blunt that passes around lol. If i buy a 1.3 with like 2-3 people who ever wants to smoke is more than welcome. We usuallu all just spark each other up when ever. Its good to have friends that arent greedy, especially if you srent they most likely wont be to you either. I wouldnt mind sparkin up someone if it meant goin to their house where they have snacks and entertainment aplenty.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app