Does America own the moon?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokinMartian, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Stranger in a Strange Land is about this

2. As a fun fact, did you guys know America hasn't laid ANY claim to an Antarctic territory?

3. Mmmhhhmm i dunno well your *proof* of america owning the moon may seem a little bit wrong if my point is right

look carefully at the flag
    there is no wind on the moon which would make it impossible for a flag to look like that??

4. you know stiff wire and stuff

5. We only own the Moon if that means Russia owns Space.... so then Russia would own the Moon too and we would have to pay a retainer.

6. Can't we all just share?

7. this

lol @ this thread in general tho.... only got thru the first page but this is pure gold. i doubt we can own the moon seeing how even we havent been there in like 30 or 40 years... some aliens probably ripped our flag down or something rofl.

either way, we're concentrating on mars more and trying to find water there, which is rather likely considering the way things are going.

But puerto rico and guam arent actually considered states, they're US owned territories. But that's just like the district of columbia, which isnt considered a state but a district... shitty for them, "taxation without representation."

so we still basically have 50 states. and the moon is not one of them lol

8. The USA doesn't own anything. As far as I'm concerned they don't even own any of North America.

9. We haven't actually fully explored the moon. In fact, there is reason to believe that the moon is already inhabited by extra terrestrials. There is nasa footage and pics of what appear to be structures on the moon that were not put there by us. Some of these structures were tower like in appearance, and a bridge spanning one of the craters has also been spotted.

Try watching this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-q5YgIdts

One can only conclude that our moon is inhabited by aliens from another planet, or maybe the space powers are more heavily-invested in space than they'll admit.

10. screw that, get him billy bob blue! get him!!

11. yea i was that fucked up earlier lol

12. The only thing america owns is the media

13. No. The moon belongs to no man. The moon if fact is an extra-terrestrial itself. Giant in proportions as it is, it is slowly preparing to attack our planet Earth, or as known to the moon, Mother Nature. See the moon has been bitter towards his mother (Mother Nature) since she had shunned him from her surface when she was nothing more than molten rock, and composed of terrifying rage (On her Period). The moon, in the bitter attitude he was left in after his dismissal, plotted against Mother Nature, wishing her eternal doom. His rage only deepened when Mother Nature sent over the tiny children who dwelled upon her. They arrived on a small metal ship, and impaled the moon with a flag. To the moon this was an obvious display of Mother Nature's mockery towards him. The moon kept with his plan however, which has epic proportions of irony. Since separated from her, the moon has desperately tried for Centuries to widen his orbit from Mother Nature, so that one day the orbit would be so distorted and elliptical that he would be sent crashing into Mother Nature, thusly slaying them both...
    So no...no one owns the moon.

14. The moon is also made out of cheese. mmmmmmm, cheeeeese.

15. Of course it doesn't, but try telling that to the government....

16. We landed on the moon???

Question;
    If we have telescopes that can see millions of light years away, why dont we just point one on the moon where they landed so we can see some of the shit they left behind to put an end to the conspiracy thing. I'm also surprised that we dont have somekind of satellite in orbit around the moon for whatever reason, I beleive thats where our future power is located.

17. We have taken plenty of pictures of the moon's surface and things such as UFO's and such have been spotted. There is also a video recording from the 1960's from a probe that we landed of what appears to be a smokestack coming up from the ground, spewing some kind of gas. How is this possible, if this video was recorded before we even set foot on the moon?

This isn't the smokestack video but here is a host credible of vids pertaining to the "moon secrets."

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=structures+on+moon&search_type=&aq=f

18. Those are some pretty tweaking videos

I especially like the one allegedly filmed by Neil Armstrong as he explores a rundown structure

Think about the insane movie you could make about astronauts surreptitiously landing on the moon in like 1958 and finding all these structures and being ordered to destroy them by the U.S. government...but they are killed in the process and the job is finally finished in 1969....:eek:...I feel like Dale Gribble

19. When it come to the Moon & Mars, I just dont know what to believe anymore. There's that pic of the "Man on Mars" looks just like a frozen human...personnaly I think they are telling us bullshit about Mars. I guess we cant handle the truth, you have to be retarded to not think there was water on Mars at one time after seeing the pics of sediment being left behind like ancient rivers, & I think that pretty much tells the story right there.
    NASA or America may not own the Moon, but they do own the truth. Theres got to be a reason we keep supporting all these crazy ass worthless missions while we are down here struggling like mother fuckers & about to kill eachother. Fuck it, lets give NASA another hundred million to see if there is a comet coming this way in the next trillion years.

20. please tell me that was a joke.