Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does all wee make you sleepy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The3rdNipple, May 13, 2011.

1. Do indicas and sativas make you sleepy when you come down?

2. Yes, and it's some of the most restful sleep I ever gotten.

3. Depends for me, when I smoke I like to do stuff. Iv found that it depends on the strain as well. Quite a bit actualy

4. Good sativas such as Sour D can give you an energetic buzz when you come down.

5. A good sativa like Jack Herrer or Sour D or Snowcap will give me an energetic buzz for about 2-3 hours. i think the tiredness is a result of all the activity.

i wake and bake with a sativa and medicate with an indica for pain or sleep.

6. I don't get sleep from solo bong packs, simply because I don't get blasted.

7. OK, gotta say it. "i've never ingested wee." LOL!

8. Yes, after the first 2/3 hours

9. A wee bit, yes.