Does all this political shit matter???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by antney216, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Me personally i dont really get into all this political stuff that deeply. but what i have noticed is i had a job while bush was in office i was also in debt then that job closed and i got a new one immediately..lucky i guess then that job closed down when obama was in office. i'm bout to be hired after two monthss being unemployed(still in debt). but really how much of a difference would my life be or yours if someone else was in office. i figure "fuck politics and do fo'self" no one man or system should hold you back its funny how black people used to blame the man "white man" now "the man" in charge is black and he's being blamed for the same shit. who do we blame next is all this blaming just a reflection of our own shortcomings. if a retard...bush or a black man named barack hussien obama can become leaders of the free world than anythings possible. i really think politics is b.s. all the real people who wanted real change were assassinated-Lincoln, JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X. which leads me to believe there is an agenda set for this country b4 someone is elected and if you deviate or disrupt thats yo ass. Sorry for the rant i'm just tired of the political b.s.

2. real talk, the name of the man in the white house doesnt even matter

3. I agree..."politics" is dumbing down the citizens and leading this nation in the wrong direction. Its full of deception, division, distraction, corruption, etc.

SOMETHING needs to happen already, lay the smack down on this fucking government and officials.

4. While i completely agree that the president is nothin more then a puppet for politics the reason your in debt most likely and the failing job situation has nothing to do with the president and more so on our fucked up society due to the feds. so yes it sucks, sucks a lot but it does matter. If you no one steps up to change it or motivate that change then it will only continue to get worse.

5. #5 Kush Lord, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    The president can also be responsible for the condition of this country. I think Obama does the most damage through the way he has influenced the public. His campaigns have done nothing but prey on the weak, cause worry and fear, give false hope, create dependence on government, etc.

There is literally a mass deception happening right in front of our face through television. No tin foil hat here.