does a super stoner exist?

Discussion in 'General' started by superstoner3, Apr 1, 2013.

1. i guess like a regular stoner but with increased endurance, strength, and speed. also reflexes are insanely quick. like time slows down for them.

2. I feel like this is probably me, but that's because I'm super stoned. Lol

3. #3 superstoner3, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    lol cute, but there are times where, lets say i smoke and go to the gym. when high i can run longer, lift/push more weight, when im like this im almost monotoned, where i would normally struggle, im straight faced.

it only works if i push myself to my limit, then smoke more, then go back in. its like im exausted but in a different stronger body. i ran 4 miles one time, smoked then sprinted 1/4 miles at a straight 14mph(maxed out tred) 4 times.

its like a push comes to shove type of thing, i have to trick myself into like a last stand mode when stoned. also in 2-4 days later when i recover, i do notice an overall increase from a week before.

4. Yes.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd like to give credit to any member here who goes hard at the gym or takes jiu jitsu classes or any other kind of martial arts. I have pretty fast reflexes and great endurance but that came from hard work, not sitting around getting high.

6. I am but I'm trying to get away from the whole cape thing.

7. well for me i do my best work high, i have a 2nd degree black belt and i run almost 20 miles a week. i pump iron too.

8. not like a super hero, like a super human with superior strength and intelligence

9. I get it dude. That's what's up. I use to do a lot of mma high. The only thing that's changed is how often I smoke. If I smoked as much as I did then I'm sure I'd be high for my workouts.

10. I referee hockey and play goalie all the time stoned! (not important games) I also smoke all throughout the week and I'm an A/B college student. It's all about your mental state when you smoke man. Make the herb your bitch and not your master.

11. i smoke 2 bowl packs before i work out and i bring one with me.

12. I smoke weed while training jiu jitsu and boxing, am i super?

13. Odd dude. Another of your threads was that you had increased strength after not smoking.. Which is it? :laughing:

14. anyone can be a super stoner. just need to unlock the third eye

15. the whispering third eye? ;)

16. My understading of your super stoner is someone whom smokes large amounds of ganj, and is naturally athletic, and talented?

I think everyone can do that. Everyone is good a different things. Yeah, you just kinda gotta unlock your true potential and let yourself shine. I think this quote is relevant.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Hmm.

17. Nick diaz is a super stoner

18. your right, my body is fucken weird
    maybe its because before i was just smoking and sitting around. then i quit, i needed something to do so i went to the gym. i started smoking again but continued to work out. however my previous diagnosis was wrong as i was actually able to surpass my sober self working out. maybe i was out of shape before.

aka theres not enough research on the effects it has on the body, im trying to figure some shit out, like bumping through walls in the dark.

19. its you, its your screename bro, i think you forgot