Dodge srt4

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by steezysteveyo, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Any dsm or srt4 owners on here!? I have an 04 srt4 eblue with a 50 trim and tuned on 22 psi. Post pictures of yours if you got em! Resampled_2013-05-13_12-39-29_298 (4).jpg SRT lOVIN.jpg

2. I used to have a 5 speed plymouth laser. Got a 02 wrx stage 2, wanna run em son?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's one of few fwd cars I have respect for

4. #5 El Duderino, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    lotsa fun! i worked with a guy that had one, and he could shift the gears so fast, he would only push the clutch pedal just a couple inches and nab the next gear.  each shift would result in a rapid popping from the exhaust. i know he had some work done but i was never sure. i have one in GT5 with like 500-ish HP. 

post videos of some runs if you have...

5. nice ride, but i cant say the same with those taillights.

but hey, if you like them thats what matters....right?

6. Those srt 4 are underrated they really fly .

7. I have a black 04. It has a stage 4 head from MAPerformance, 1mm intake, 2mm over exhaust valves, stage 4 BC cams, full 3.5" catless/muffler-less exhaust (thats right...i run 3.5" stainless steel pipe off my turbo to the back of my car...straight haha), Walbro 255 fuel pump soon to be upgraded to an aeromotive 1000. full return line setup from AGP. Holset HX35 hybrid turbo I built myself out of a bunch of parts. It has a larger hot side and smaller cold side to allow for more compression and higher boost. It had the Stage 1 ECU in it when I got it, but since then it has been flashed with an SCT tuner. I am running direct injection methanol into each runner of my intake, as well as a 100 shot of nitrous. Bitch is beastly...it is currently in my buddy's storage unit like 3 hours from me unfortunately. I was thinkin about selling it, but I just can't...