Documentary of Documentaries

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beelz, Feb 14, 2012.

1. So GC i love watching documentaries for some weird reason.

Post some interesting documentaries you know of so all can see.

I liked Dmt: The Spirit Molecule with Joe Rogan. Search it on youtube pretty interesting.

begin
    .\/.
    ---

2. Religulous, Super High Me...Dumb and Dumber.:cool:

3. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Religulous, Super High Me...Dumb and Dumber.:cool:[/quote]

Firstly wow OZA on my friggin post.. awesome. (watch he wont even reply to be cool)
    Dumb and dumber?? i thought that was a movie and im gona hav to look up religulous!

4. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Religulous, Super High Me...Dumb and Dumber.:cool:[/quote]

I'm pretty sure dumb and dumber is a movie with jim carrey

5. Dumb and dumber is still funny.

6. COCAINE COWBOYS

Awesome documentary, if you like it you should watch Cocaine Cowboys 2

My all time favorite documentary is Bowling For Columbine. It's incredible!

7. Capitalism - a love story

The union

I thought thoses were pretty good

8. Dirty Pictures. Look it up, its an amazing documentary on unmentionables.

9. omg such great suggestions

10. Byrzynski (spelling?)
    Beer Wars
    The Union
    Expelled: Exposed

11. It's a documentary when you've been to as many states as I have.:cool:

12. #12 GodGaveUsWeed, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    "The Union"- obviously well done. And a sick documentary.

"Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden"- watched this one in class, same guy as supersize me. It's like pretty funny, but the places he goes are really cool. Like villages in the middle east

"Super High Me"- funny shit.

"Restrepo"- i recommend everyone watches this. It's crazy. It's about a platoon of troops in Afghanistan in the most dangerous mountain region in the whole country. You watch their daily lives for like a month and how every single day is a gun fight. Like no joke, they have a gun fight every day. Some scenes, they are just chillin having a chat, and you hear gunshots out of nowhere and it just turns into a full blown shootout. They go on a mission one day, and their friend gets killed. It's 100% real. You see exactly what the men deal with losing a friend. Just an incredible documentary.

13. Exit through the gift shop, freakonomics, Senna, Waiting for Superman, making the cut. Also there was this one I saw on tv, forget which network, where a guy would go into actual grow ops, crack houses, labs etc and interview the people in the drug world from the people selling on the streets to the high rollers calling the shots from their $4 million mansions.

14. collapse

social engineering

15. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Religulous, Super High Me...Dumb and Dumber.:cool:[/quote]

haha religulous was the best. i loved how at certain points people were like speechless. srsly tho religions are fking ruining this world.

16. [quote name='"LMA"']COCAINE COWBOYS

Awesome documentary, if you like it you should watch Cocaine Cowboys 2

My all time favorite documentary is Bowling For Columbine. It's incredible![/quote]

man cocaine cowboys is crazy. at first i was like wow they make shit loads of dough. but then that 3 yr old got shot and im like wow. thats when it had to stop, but it didnt. so sad

17. i didnt really like the columbine one idk y. i think i want to see more drug ones

18. new suggestions bump...

19. Exit Through the Gift Shop
    The No Impact Man
    Man on Wire
    The King of Kong