1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

doctors note out of state residents?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thekiller, Mar 9, 2009.

  1. If I go to CA and live out of state can I get a doctors note and buy medicine at a dispensery?
  2. What state do you live in?
  3. well probably not a state w/ medical mj, thus the reason he is probably asking... ^
  4. California requires residency. I believe that only Montana recognizes other states recs. Sorry.:(

    We have to get reciprocity written into ALL MMJ laws! If we are a united group, we are much stronger! :D

    Granny :wave:
  5. That's why I was asking what state he lives in.
  6. Outside of Montana (which only recognizes a COUPLE of states, not all), you have to be a RESIDENT of the state in which you attempt to get a MMJ recommendation.
  7. #7 PomonaToker, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    If you are going to college in CA you can go to the DMV and change your residency to CA. Just ask to get a CA driver's license. Good luck getting medicated :)
  8. Oh goody, more spam

Share This Page