Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doctor recommendation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbtech, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Hello Grasscity, I'm new in this business. I've always had pain in my back and bones. The doctor recently recommended me the use of medical marijuana. I smoked very few times in the past so I don't really know how much should I have. Anyone has any recommendation regarding the amount of marijuana I have to consume or it always depend on the person?
    Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you want to medicate a specific dose it is best to start with edibles amd work bud into the mix when you get accustomed to it.

3. Smoke a joint n find out...

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you're going to be smoking go grab your self a scale. Start with .01 and move up from there gradually.

Ask about other forms of consumption when getting medicine. Like tinctures, edibles, topicals, you mention backnpain?

Topicals would be a great route as well as edibles, they should have does ranging from 5-1000+mg. Start small with one of the 5mg candies or foods. Topicals tend to not be too over powering. Rub a bit in on your hand, wait a bit. Put more on the affected area from there.

5. Well yeah if your gunna do it the easy way..

6. Why would he Do It the hard way ?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. your just replying to me to fish for something to click the snitch switch on aint ya Mr. Plantain

8. sarcasm3.jpg