Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doctor appointment before college?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Immortalized, Jun 13, 2011.

1. hello blades, Ive recently graduated highschool and going to college in the fall and i was told i had to go to the doctors to get some shots.I was wonderign do you usually have to only get shots or the full physical thing? Its just to be able to go to class on campus. Im sure i could call and find exactly out im just kinda lazy and wanted to see other people opinions. thanks

2. Actually they want to check your prostate with a 13 inch finger.

3. Yeah, depending on where you live, some times you have to get the finger up the butt, other times it's just a quick peak.:poke:

4. To answer your question seriously,
    they most likely will do a standard physical and you will be brought up to date on your immunizations. I believe you'll receive a shot for the bacteria mold common in dorms which they're starting to mandate.
    Hope that helps Mr Immortalized:wave:

5. hey thanks mann <3

6. If you are worried about drug testing then don't. They won't be doing one.

7. Ive been to school in a few states, Ive never ???

8. [​IMG]

9. Absolutely friend :)
    And like OSG said, there won't be any drug tests.
    They will ask if you smoke tobacco or possibly cannabis (unlikely) but I've found a simple 'No' works well each time;)

10. Hahaha I know it's gross but us dormies are just molding up the joint apparently! It's nothing to lose sleep over I don't think, they were pretty casual about it when I was informed at my college physical:devious:

11. Different States have different immunization requirements. That's the primary purpose of the doctor's visit.

12. before my freshman year of college, I had to get some shots and shit. Don't really remember what they were for, but it's just so when I'm living in the dorms, u kno, getting my swag on and whatnot, I'm not infecting others

nothing to worry about. unless you're scared of needles. then, it makes sense if you're a little bit scared

13. na i was just worried about like if they ask you for a blood sample and to piss in a cup or somein haha sorry im high and was paranoid about it. thanks guys <3