Doc chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Maryjane34, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Anyone order from him latley?

2. #2 tolken_up, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    what ever happened to the HG420 site any one know?

3. yup!
    two weeks ago. got my seeds in six days. never had a problem. i have used the doc many times problem free!

good luck...

4. Not sure, I know the Doc wanted out b/c he did not have time and Muff was supposed to take over the forum, but nothing ever developed once Muff took over. He may have been burned out w/ all the server changes they were doing over the last year or so b/c he took alot of flak from members over that shit. I talk to doc and a few of the old school members now & then and many of them have found other homes, some of which I have been banned from. I also miss cannabis collector, many good upstanding growers there, it just disappeared one day.

Doc will most likely not start up hg420 again b/c he wants to concentrate on his reseller business. I do know many of the more experienced growers went to IC, I just do not go there b/c I'm uncomfortable w/ the place b/c it is kind of hot there w/ all the commercial growers.

less

5. what forum is IC if you dont mind me asking?

6. International Cannagraphic Magazine. They have a very informative forum w/any experienced growers.

less

7. Always wondered what happened to hg420, was a good place.

Emailed him the other day, did say he was shipping to US again