do your parents know you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by zebracakes, Jul 27, 2013.

1. my mom does but she doesn't know that i do it at home and she doesn't know how frequently. she doesn't like it but i just told her because she asked and i was like might as well be honest im 20 idgaf if shes bothered. my dad doesn't know though because if they're both bothered about it together they'll think of a punishment for me id rather just smoke and not get punished for it

2. They found out when I was 16 and know that I still do it 15 years later. They don't care, they think it should be legalized.. Hell my dad was a huge stoner in the 70's and would probably still smoke if it were legal.

3. I told all my parents and step-parents I smoke weed, and to deal with it :smoking:

4. they probably know and just try to convince themselves i quit 

5. ya shes known for years now lol

She smokes. Like a few times a year so she wasnt happy with my 16-17yrs of age lol All day er day

but ive slowed down a good amount and have my shit together so ya.

Were actually currently working over a couple business models for colorado. :)

6. Yeah, but it's all my sister's fault. We were on a family reunion/vacation and I was getting high with my cousins who are my age and she was getting drunk with our older crowd of cousins (21 and older), which in my family contains 3 of my siblings in that older region. Anyway, she was hammered and told my mom and my aunts that me and my cousins smoke. She had no idea before that.

7. Yup. Both my parents smoke too.

8. this.

9. #10 ArnoldShortman, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    LOL.

10. #11 zebracakes, Jul 27, 2013
    i live at home during the summer and breaks and i dont have a car because my older brother fucked his car up and is using mine so i rely on them for a lot of shit when i'm home. obviously when im at school they can't do anything. oh and a punishment could include not paying for school anymore, i could imagine that happening. 

11. Both my parents know I smoke ever since my mom found my spoon in my room. Neither of them approved unfortunately.

My dad gave me a little speech about it and told me now isn't the time to do shit like that and what not but my mom was pissed the fuck off. She really called my spoon a crack pipe. The ignorance.

12. #13 Kusher, Jul 27, 2013
    Yes,my father still doesnt sure whether weed is better than booze and how medically effective weed is.. but i keep him educated about the miracles of mary Jane,he worries that ill get bored out of weed and go for heroine but he allows me to smoke

13. Yeah they've known since I was 16 they smoke too

14. "hay do ur parents kno" umm yeah. im sory for judging and all but that kind of question makes you sound like you're 12yo or something

15. They know I drink and are totally fine with that - came home wasted plenty of times, have even called them for a sober cab on a few desperate occasions as well.

They also know I have a hookah, and are okay with me smoking that at home as well.

However, they both are completely opposed to the idea of recreational marijuana usage, despite the fact they both support complete legalization. I guess they just don't want me to drop out of college and become another pothead stereotype lol. For whatever reason, I also find myself growing out of smoking weed. Haven't touched my bowl or grinder in months...

16. My mom knows for sure she's joked around with me saying oh your high huh . She does get mad sometimes my sister is a bitch she trips too much

17. Yeah she found out but i still try to keep it on the down low you know

18. they know from the time i got arrested at 15 for possession  and paraphernalia, then when i got arrested at 18 for possession, and 20 for possession of paraphernalia.  lol

still on probation for last one, so they think i quit i guess, but i live 700 miles from my dad and 1000 miles from my mom and brother.  last time my brothers and i all visited my mom we all smoked together in the kitchen with my older bro's new fiancee.  it was pretty cool.

i have quit for the most part. i'm on probation and get tested monthly, so i only eat for 3 days a month, 1 bag.  gets me lifted, gives me something to look forward to, saves me an assload of money