Do your indoor plants generally look this "thin" from the side?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Hey fella's. Im still trucking along with my first indoor grow. Is it normal for your plants to look rather thin from the side? My ladies sure do. From the top (where the light beams down) they are nice and full looking. These white widows are approx 3 weeks into flowering, all is going good and they look healthy as can be. Just wondering if they look normal?

Im thinking maybe next round i could set a 70w hps or something down low?

Ive got a 70W and a 150W HPS growing these. Along with four long floros mounted on a wall for a few exra lumes currently.

Attached Files:

2. top

Attached Files:

3. They will probly fill in nice in a couple of weeks!
    How tall are they?

4. Well they are close to 2 feet tall now. Only about 3 weeks into flowering.

5. hey devil...hows come the leaves seem kinda droopy? its moreorless only the lefternmost one.

also, how big are those buckets?

_B_

6. thet look fine......to strengthen the stems more for next time, if you want to, you can have a fan blowing across them, and bend the stalk back and forth, but the only real need for a bigger stalk is to hold the weight of the buds, but i think your plants will be just fine........Peace out........Sid

7. The buckets are 3 gallon buckets (K-Mart .99 cents )

The leaves that are drooped have really long arms on them. They are the leaves that were left when the clones reverted from a few weeks into flowering into veg. All the fingered normal leaves look fine. Just those strange non serrated leaves that are drooped.

I do have a fan blow across them for a few hours a day. Ill get some closer pics of the leaves and stems. The stems are actually really sturdy, just those funky leaves.

I was just worried about the the thin look from the sides.