Do you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 29, 2007.

1. smoke ciggarettes?

im just curious as to how many of us smoke cigs or just weed

i've smoked one cig in my life and it was form a bet

goin into high school u kno how theres like different middle schools that conjoin?...this kid i met sophmore year was from the other middle school and i became mad chill with him and he stopped blazin at the beginning of the year befreo i met him...but he smoekd mad cigs...and i always wanted to blaze with him but he wouldnt and he always tried to get me to smoke cigs....so at some party i was like if u smoke this blunt with me ill smoke a cig with you...and it happened...and thats the first and last cig i ever smoked

2. Zen Fire Z Missilez

3. wait, I posted 'yes', but I didn't read it all. I don't take naps after I smoke. Unless it's before I'm going to bed.

4. I don't smoke ciggs...just don't like them. The occasional cigar is fine, no cigs. The real question is, was that the last blunt your friend ever smoked???? Prolly not, weed is just that good (if in fact he did toke more)

5. I've only ever smoken cigs when drunk.

and thats only been a few times.

I'm definitely more of a cigar guy. I'll have those more often, but I prefer to just stick to weed.

6. ciggerettes are the dumbest thing ever. all my friends do it, and i always reak because i'm with them , they spend probably 40 to 50 dollars a month on it, they're pretty expensive.
    i know a lot of girls who do it, i really dont mind, but deep down i think thats the most unattractive thing they could do

why smoke ciggeretes when you got the ganj? seriously

7. Fucking Kangaroos....:devious:

8. i smoke em but i really want to quit...it was able to quit for about a month but then i relasped...im tryin to quit but its damn hard...

9. hah the nap is a joke

check "end of the world" video on youtube or something

10. I'm a pack a day smoker, but I've been cutting down hardcore. I've only had 6 since saturday, and that's fuckign crazy for me.

But I still love the cigs. In fact, I think I'm gona go have one soon, it's been like 12 hours.

11. Heres my philosophy

If you don't drink you don't smoke.

Had to give up the drinking,even though I miss it so.

12. i used to smoke ocationally, like a few on the weekend kinda thing, (untill about 2 hours ago) when i had a craving for one, and so now im retiring from cigs before it gets to where i wont be able to quit, i hate um anyway they just good for when your high

13. I fucking hate tobacco it's the devils weed, smoked by politicians and dea agents :mad: