do you wipe standing up or sitting down?

Discussion in 'General' started by RUFFLZ, Dec 31, 2011.

1. 50% of people wipe sitting down and 50% of people wipe standing up, and each group doesnt know the other group exists.
    lol lets see if this is true.

i wipe standing up :D

2. #2 Redskinrey, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    wtf how in the hell do you wipe sitting down

edit - now that i am thinking about it think i remember when i was little my mom wiped sitting down i wish i never remembered :eek:

3. I've been doing it since I was 3

4. I stand up, I haven't told anybody that because I always thought I was the only one who did it...

5. no shit :confused:

6. Clocking in for Standing. Standing and I fold fyi.

7. didnt realize sitting was an option

8. I get on my knees and wipe my own ass.

9. I wipe mine is a handstand using my feet. Didn't know there was another option...

10. haha
    why do these threads exist?
    hahaha

11. Seriously, no one washes? I grew up using the sprinkler thingey now I have a separate bowl thingy. It was my girls idea to buy one. It's like there's two toilets ones for shitting ones for washing. It's called a bidet? I think? Not sure what it's called

12. sitting down, never stand

13. Lmao literally

14. Wipe? Can't you just let it soak into the underwear?

JK Sitting down. I guess something like this is such an ingrained habit you couldn't even imagine cleaning your hole from deuce any other way. At least I can't

15. It is a bidet, and I thought only French and posh people used 'em. lol
    The question seems to be holding true.
    Standing and I had no clue it was possible sitting down.:smoke:

16. I stand, do you guys fold your toilet paper or what? I just squish it into a loose ball.. Am I weird?

17. I sit and lean forward to wipe haha. But how do u wipe standing up lol dont your ass cheeks close when you're standing

18. LOL this...

Sitting..

Wtf wtf if you just had diarrhea and when you stand you have a bunch of nasty shit just dripping down your legs..

19. sitting down

20. After I poop I go out to my lawn, sit, and drag my ass across the grass for 2 minutes. No need wasting money on toilet paper.