Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you waste much marijuana?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StarLitSky, Jun 26, 2017.

1. For the first time in my life, I have been wasting a relatively large amount of bud.

For the last 8 months I have had a constant supply of my own bud. This has resulted in tons of large joint 'roaches'. Like, even if I only smoke 2/3 of a joint, I don't go back and smoke the rest the next day...I mean why should I? Lol. I got more than enough bud so as to not have to smoke old joints.

I've been saving most of those joint roaches in case I ever go through a drought...but by then those roaches are gonna taste so horrible...yet I can't bring myself to through them away...

So do you waste much bud? Do you feel guilty about it ?

2. As I get older and like you, have more herb available, I seldom burn a bowl beyond the second hit. IMO- Tar ratio/THC ratio makes that third hit a regrettable one. Pack a fresh one and compost the rest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Just save it all in a jar for later use with edibles...even if you don't ever get around to it, you'll feel better about it.

4. I just smoke snaps from my bong and almost never roll any.

Joints and blunts waste so much weed IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have you ever made butter/oil from left over roach weed? If yes, how did it turn out compared to using regular weed?

6. It's a dilemma alright. I have this problem all the time. I'm getting better at throwing roaches away and not worrying about it because I have more weed than I can possibly smoke. Today I actually took 3 apart and rolled a joint out of it and it didn't taste too bad.
    They weren't old though.

7. I leave my bong on the shelf and roll joints way too often so yes I'm wasteful. In fact I'm so wasteful I'm dry half the month