Do you want to Live Forever?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jane_Bellamont, Sep 24, 2017.

1. This world won't last forever. Hell, it's probably going to start getting real shitty in my lifetime.

2. Only if you come back, Jane.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nope don’t wanna live past 75

4. But it’s been getting shitty in everyone’s lifetime since the dawn of Time.

J

5. I mean the environment is going to shit and it's not going to be very hospitable anymore...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I agree....but what would suck about that is you outlive everyone. Unless you choose to be alone & not form relationships with anyone, that would be really depressing.

7. That would depend on the person. Some may gladly choose to be alone.

As far as the outliving everyone goes, I figure if a person has eternal life to explore the galaxy and do whatever they want, there would be plenty of new relationships formed along the way.

For all we know, maybe the love of our lives is 100 years in the future, on another planet. :smoke:

8. You already live forever, its all one consciousness.

• Like Like x 2
  9. If only I could be a being who lives on the ignorance and stupidity of other people to survive. I'd never go hungry in today's world. 98% of the stock would be providing my meals. Kind of like a vampire but, I only need to hear the idiocy come rambling out of their mouths.
    ;)

10. Ah ha, I was hoping at least one person would clear this up.

Don't wish for something you already have. And you don't need to be spiritual or religious either. Has little to do with beliefs.

You have free will even after you leave that body but you can't change the fact that you are immortal.

"Death" is a dumb term to begin with. Energy never dies, it just changes form.

I AM

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I use too till my bipolar got very bad and all I could think about was please god don't let me wake to another day of hell just let me sleep forever. But as time went on and the meds started working those feeling have passed for the most part .

12. I hear you, but one unnerving thought is what if that energy is simply meant to be worm food?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Worm food is exactly what the body will be after death. In fact, I wish my ol'lady could use me as plant fertilizer when I kick! (Probably kill the plants though)

I'll save the other spiritual blah blah for another thread

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk