Do you use the word...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wykid, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAG?

I do, when reffering to a cig. or when im really really pissed off at someone, ill call em a fag.
    im not homophobic or have anything against homosexualls, just so you know. what you do behiond closed doors is your business, plus it would be hypocritical of me to judge someone for what they do. since i dont want anyone to judge me cause i smoke da reffer.

2. No, I don\'t use it. It\'s just not a part of my vocabulary and it hurts people.

I have used it before at uselessentertainment.net but that\'s because the admin is a lesbian, about 80% of the members are gay and they don\'t care. It\'s a running gag there, of sorts. By the way, that is totally a plug for people to join UE. That place rocks.

3. i do sometimes...but then i realize i\'m more intelligent than that and can think of better and non homophobic insults

4. Right on!!!

Nope, don\'t use it, won\'t use it.

5. I use it not to offend gay people but as part as my vocabulary.Just one of those things pick up from hanging out with friends

6. only when im trying to properly describe a bundle of sticks

7. Sigh i do, say alot to my brothers when they piss me off too haha. Funky Skunky pretty much broke it down for me.

8. I honestly try not to, and bite my tongue right after I do. Sometimes it just slips out - an old elementary school habit I guess. :(

9. all the time. I used it during my dirty-talking-to-sound-cool years in elementary school before I even knew it was for gays. I have nothing against gays but this is the exact same thing as the \"gay=stupid\" thought. Just fag=stupid guy.

10. No.

I\'ve never seen someone over 18 use it either. It\'s like calling someone a \"weiner\" or some other insult that only middle school children use. It\'s not in any adults\' vocabulary that I know of.

11. LOL.....got me crackin up......I cant remember lastime i heard the word used....ok...I can recall it in refeerence to a cigarette....but people.....Id say 5th grade...

12. haha, everyones being so mature

yea i use it
    exactly what that guy up there said
    my brain has put \"fag=stupid\" into my vocab.

my gay friends dont give a shit
    and neither do i
    i see nothing wrong with saying it

13. I would call my mates fags or maby a faggot..

But if i saw a gay fellow walking down the road I wouldnt call him a fag.

14. I really don\'t have any hang-ups about using it; I really try not to tiptoe around trying not to offend anyone. It\'s just that, like everyone said, it\'s not really a word that you hear adults use. I don\'t remember the last time I used it as an insult...probably when I was a teenager and I was arguing with my little brother. Sometimes when someone from out of town is talking about cigarettes and calling them fags, I make an effort to use the same terminology they do so the conversation isn\'t awkward. That\'s about it.

15. i don\'t really think its a big deal if someone says it or not, like as a joke or something. the way i see it, if you can take a dick, you can take a joke.

16. exactly

i dont use the word as a derogatory term for homosexuals

17. I dont either in a derogatory sense, but me and my girlfriend use it. Example, we have a gay guy friend totally flaming, that we kid how much of a fag he is. Now, in this way, coming from us (\"family\", in the gay community sense) he doesnt mind, in fact he giggles and tells us to shut up, which in his gay little world means, go on...
    I wouldnt ever call someone soemthing that would hurt them, put it that way. I wouldnt call someone who isnt out of the closet, gay, or homo, cause they still may find that offensive. But I kid around with gay friends about being a homo. Fag is a little more touchy, because it is used in such a derogatory way with intent to hurt.
    Its like him calling me a lesbian, well yeah, I have no problem with that. But to that jerk off at Dorney Park who called me and my girlfriend \"fucking lesbians!\" That is fucking ignorant and uncalled for. Who the fuck is this guy, and does he think he wants to put us down, or hurt us?
    As far as the bundle of sticks thing, we were cleaning up the yard and was asked by the girlie to gather a fag. She thinks shes so funny. :rolleyes:

18. Haha, that is COMPLETELY a woman\'s way of thinking.

19. I was gonna say that I used to use the word and then one day I just up and didn\'t anymore. And then I saw this post and I think it may be true in my case too, I don\'t remember using it after I turned 18 either. Weird.

20. i have replace alot of my words.. befor was nothing but fuck this fuck that, fucking fag, fuck off, i use too use the word nigga alot, also the word stupid, even tho once in a while i use the word stupid.. but lately i been useing words that are bad, but same time people wont pay to much of attention to it, cuzz it sounds ok, and most of them dont know what it means.. and just reply stupid....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.