Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you use eye drops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 9, 2009.

1. #1 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
    The question is, do YOU put in eyedrops?
    Just wondering what majority of you use them after smoking.
    I do sometimes, usually just when they get unusually red

2. Even though my eyes get terminator I never use eye drops. I have trouble putting anything into my eyes and I don't really care if people know I am blazed out of my mind haha

3. Only when it is absolutely necessary, which is not that often

4. not around this time of year I just tell n***** its my allergies

5. not really. i only put some on when i feel i need to.

6. I get as red as a Detroit Red Wings jersey when I blaze, so eye drops are a must for me

7. sometimes :D only cause my eyes get irritated! :cool:

No use for eye drops to cure red eye or blazed vision! :mad:LOL though I wish!!

8. Nope, eyes don't get red anymore. Havent for years.:confused_2:

They only get a little bit pink after I get really really stoned after a t break.

9. Never need to.

10. My eyes are two little bitches and I couldn't put eye drops in if I tried, Imreally don't care anyways everyone I know smokes weed, and Everyone at work goes to work high(UPS united pot smokers baby) so really I don't care to put drops in.

11. Ever since the first time I smoked, my eyes really haven't gotten red. So nope, no eye drops for me.

12. Sure. I use them when my allergies act up, Bausch and Lomb Opcon A for the win.

As for when my eyes are read from smoking? Not really, not unless they feel irritated. I don't give a fuck if my eyes are a little red.

13. my eyes grew a tolerance for weed. The first few months of smoking my eyes would go bloodshot. However, now, no matter how high i get my eyes always stay clear

14. Never have never will.

I also don't use

sunblock

tylenol

diphenhydramine

neosporin

That's all I can think of right now but there is more.

15. only when i am going to be in front of someone that does not know i smoke and i wouldnt want them to know

16. Back in school and at home I used to use em religiously.. Haven't used em in about a year though. Just can't be fucked. I don't care if my eyes are red, it aint illegal to have red eyes :smoking:

17. Hell yeah,
    I'm way too beautiful to be wandering around with red eyes. Especially cause it clashes with by enchanting strawberry blonde hair.

Seriously though, eye drops are the bomb-diddy-bomb-de-dang-de-dang-diggy-diggy

18. Only if my eyes are really red and I'm in public. I use eye drop more often because of my allergies.

19. i never use eyedrops, my eyes are rarely red though, and if they were my hair usually covers them so it doesnt matter much to me