Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you use and screen and clean your bong regularly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GangsteRTacO, Mar 2, 2010.

1. I personally use a screen in my new bong but that because i dont want to clean it alot. Do you use and screen and clean your bong regularly? well thats the question. Why do you prefer screen or no screen? go ahead vote and comment. GO!

Attached Files:

2. i just change my water weekly.

3. i change my water once in a while. I never cleaned it yet got it about a month ago and never used a screen before so i can't tell u much but the bud does not fall i just put a small nug in the bottom

4. i cant smoke out of dirty smokin tools i change water every 4 bowls with out a screen

5. i have a shitty portable acrylic bong (8") that i have a glass screen in (for salvia and what not) and change the water every session.

6. I use a screen and clean at least weekly. Some ash still gets through.

7. I don't use screens, but change the water after every session. I swish water around to clear out most of the ashy bits when I change the water, and actually clean (iso and salt) about every two weeks. Shit stays clean

8. Why wouldn't you get fresh water after every sesh? WTF is with the people changing it weekly? That's pretty nasty....